feetboy

Forum Resident
OK i'm falling for my boyfriend s best mate. He is straight so he says
He's always saying look at that girl over there, she's hot, then the next he is cock teasing me because he thinks its safe.

He is sometimes quite touchy feely with me and we joke that we will end up having a 3 way relationship one day, and he said that would work out quite well. Thing is, it drives me nuts because i really really fancy him and he is a really close friend. I have been here before with this guy, I mean, i have felt like this before with him and i'm sure i will again. Its just going through the phase where I feel like this too often.

I dont want to loose him as a friend but he drives me nuts because I wanna take him to bed.

I think i'm actually in love. Or bored. or BOTH LOL

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHH

Feetboy i have been in the same situation, take it slow and keep making the odd flirty pass at him , remember to keep passing the comments off as a joke, eventually you will get what you are after.
Your pal is gay, he's just to scared to admit it yet, friendship and love/ lust often get confused, but I think this guy wants you but just doesn't know or wants to admit it yet, get him realy drunk and see what happens when he is totaly at ease.
good luck.

feet mate, as I said before not a pleasant situation. Unlike you and Dark I have never experiencied anything like this in my short life....maybe because I don't have many str8 friends lol.

Keep a cool head man, Dark gives great advice, he has helped me a lot in my fucked up relationships.

Keep him as a friend, pass on jokes and...wait.

If you rush it, things might get phucked up.

-----

On the other hand, being the slut that I am if I was you matey, I fucking get him drunk and shag him.

Thats my strategy. You need to be more confident in yourself.

I think he is also interested in you if he jokes about it deep down he is considering the possibity.

BTW mate what about your boyfriend, that would devastate him.

Ohhh the gay drama on this forum.

Relationships between studs can be horribly complicated. A guy can be your best friend, best lover, best anything as Dark said all these get confused in life.

I think you are in love as you have dedicated several threads to him already.

Any pics man, please?

Or describe him?

I guess tall, lean hairy with big feet?

OHHH PHUCK

i'm soooo glad that you guys understand exactly what the problem is!!!!

You know we went shopping the other day and i tried on some shoes, and he started feeling my feet in the shoe shop to see that they fitted properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like. OMG this is amazing. and at the same time very very embarrassed! LOL!

Straight guys always do this when they have gay friend they are comfortable with. A lot of them end up experimenting on that too. :) They will get all touchy feely with you and tease you cuz they know you're gay and to see how you react. Deep down some are curious but don't know how to act on it or too scared or embarrassed to. Doesn't necessarily make them gay, or completely bi. Males are just horny bastards.

i'm soooo glad that you guys understand exactly what the problem is!!!!

You know we went shopping the other day and i tried on some shoes, and he started feeling my feet in the shoe shop to see that they fitted properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like. OMG this is amazing. and at the same time very very embarrassed! LOL!

This really is amazing. Did that make you hard?

yes it made me very hard and i loved him touching me, it was for me a real moment of intimacy, really quite special.

Thing is, he's obviously not straight, but tries so hard to be straight, and sick old me thinks 'I know, I can help him, I know, I'll fall in love with him, then he will see what is meant for him'

Oh I'm such a stupid creature.

You are just favoure passionate and romantic, I love guys like that.

I think if he eats your toes and you eat his soles you can cum without touching yourself, am I correct?

And still no reply to my question - pics or he doesn't exist.

Is he hairy? Imagine him lying stark naked next to you hugging you, his feet touching yours...mmm

that is beautiful.

you know, i don't wanna post pics of him on this board, for his own sake, and for mine LOL, but yeah he is very cute. He has UK size 10 feet. Nice.

He said that his ideal relationship would be with me and my boyfriend as a threesome, because we could support him emotionally. This is the problem its that emotional connection.

OKAY OKAY, is he hairy?

I've only once done a threesome, it was intense.

So he is the emotional type....I see. How often do you see each other?

he is the emotional type and i've just seen him again, we see each other every couple of days. He is hairy and we refer to each other as boyfriends lol! Even my bf says he is our other boyfriend. If only...

He said today that he's not interested in sex at all, with either girls or guys, and i said thats because he has repressed himself so much that he has no sexual feelings anymore. He needs to come out really.

he's not interested in sex at all, with either girls or guys

That ain't normal. Maybe he likes dead guys? :sm (58):

Maybe be he is a necrophile like you feet?

he said that if we dont have sex before, i can have his dead body for keeps.... honestly he said that and he doesn't know i'm necro.

I got quite horny and we spoke about how he'd need embalmed and stuff! then i got quite sad coz i don't want him to die coz i'm in love with him.

Jesus what a mess.

I think your friend is necro and gay. Shag him before he dies...and after if hsi family allows you.

i hope he outlives his family, otherwise he will die young and i dont want that! it is a fucking mess really, a fucking absolute bloody shit mess ! HA!

I think he is necro gay too. I wouldn't be surprised if he is on this forum, or at least browsed it as a guest!

Thats why you refused to post his pics.

Deep down you want him to die young. Tragedy is beautiful. You will cry for him and love him even more dead.

He will be in your fridge.

thats why i refused to post his pics yes. Deep down i don't want him to die at all, meat! I just wanna shag him! LOL and have his babies......except i can't coz i'm feetBOY not feetGIRL! (I can't have his babies but I can shag him!)

You want him dead, fucking admit it already

He is browsing this thread now.

I still believe you are lying. PM me and tell me the truth.

Back