When I was a kid

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
When I was a kid I went to the mall and bought an artificial rubber male foot.

It was so hot I got a woody. I put him in my sneakers and put a black sock on it.

I put it in my bed and slept with it.

I also put it in my sneakers.

Has anyone else done this as a kid?

My mom eventually saw the foot and was horrified. I threw it away.

:) lol

Hey meatpie! If you don't mind, I'm a fiction writer and some of the crazy ass fuckin shit you say is so priceless and perfect for a story. I think I might actually base a character on you... again, if you don't mind. Well, I might just do it anyways, cause you'll never know, but I figured I would ask your permission ;)

When I was a kid I went to the mall and bought an artificial rubber male foot.

It was so hot I got a woody. I put him in my sneakers and put a black sock on it.

I put it in my bed and slept with it.

I also put it in my sneakers.

Has anyone else done this as a kid?

My mom eventually saw the foot and was horrified. I threw it away.
I'm surprised I never thought of that. I liked those fake horror body parts too. but I never had my own money so I couldn't buy it. I did steal a hot guys construction boots and hid them under the bed to enjoy at my leisure until my mom found them and threw them out.

Hey meatpie! If you don't mind, I'm a fiction writer and some of the crazy ass fuckin shit you say is so priceless and perfect for a story. I think I might actually base a character on you... again, if you don't mind. Well, I might just do it anyways, cause you'll never know, but I figured I would ask your permission ;)

Absolutely no problem, I will be among your biggest fans. I enjoy reading...esp about necros. LoL :sm (64):

I did steal a hot guys construction boots and hid them under the bed to enjoy at my leisure until my mom found them and threw them out.

OMG verlup mate, that is absolutely insane. I am sure veryblah would like this one for his stories too!

So fucking hot, even thinking about it gives me a boner. Did his boots smell?

:sm (32):

Thanks, do you have more from that site?

Absolutely no problem, I will be among your biggest fans. I enjoy reading...esp about necros. LoL :sm (64):

OMG verlup mate, that is absolutely insane. I am sure veryblah would like this one for his stories too!

So fucking hot, even thinking about it gives me a boner. Did his boots smell?

:sm (32):
I never saw this comment till now. They did smell really great, they were softly stinky not overwhelmingly so. I saw him take them off to wear a newly purchased pair. His socks were dirty looking white sweat socks. It was really hot when he took the boots off because he lifted his feet up in the air so he could pull his sagging socks back up before putting on the new boots. He dropped the old ones and left the room so I assumed he didn't want them anymore and I took them while they were still warm and ran off. This happened in college. He was a senior, I was a junior. I saw him after and he never found out I took them.

Back