phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Clébson Colares, 29 anos decided to end it all by hanging himself

This is a sad one, phyzzique. People just amaze me! Look at the crowd that's gathered 'round to gawk at this poor guy's misery (I can make out at least 16 in the audience). They really should be ashamed of themselves. If they want to see dead people, they should join CDG.

This is a sad one, phyzzique. People just amaze me! Look at the crowd that's gathered 'round to gawk at this poor guy's misery (I can make out at least 16 in the audience). They really should be ashamed of themselves. If they want to see dead people, they should join CDG.

It's in our nature to gawk! Reminds me of the stories my uncle told me about his childhood. They have this little competition amongst friends to get to "THE TREE" first when word gets out of a fresh hanging. This tree is notoriously popular with folks who choose to end their lives by hanging. He says that sometimes you can see them piss and shit on themselves. My uncle also served in the UN forces and was stationed in the Congo and he saw human meat sold in their meat markets. I think this was in the 1950's or 60's. :shock:

WOW - AMAZING set phyzzique - thanks!! (I can feel a photoshop session cumming on!!!)

Some photoshop work on phyzziques AMAZING pics :shock:
Pic 1 is a merge of 2 photos to re-create the scene
Pic 2 was done simply for my pleasure :aha:

It's in our nature to gawk! Reminds me of the stories my uncle told me about his childhood. They have this little competition amongst friends to get to "THE TREE" first when word gets out of a fresh hanging. This tree is notoriously popular with folks who choose to end their lives by hanging. He says that sometimes you can see them piss and shit on themselves. My uncle also served in the UN forces and was stationed in the Congo and he saw human meat sold in their meat markets. I think this was in the 1950's or 60's. :shock:

Yes, I know...you are correct about human nature. It will ever be so. Still, I get annoyed at people who stare.

As for your Uncle's experiences, both in his childhood days at "The Tree" AND in those Congolese farmers' markets -- OY VEY and SAINTS PRESERVE US!

very beautiful! I would like suck his cock when he swing hanged

Great pics Phyzz, thanks for sharing them! Jon b, I can't believe you went to all that trouble in photoshop and then didn't put him in leather pants! For shame! Mx'y I bet if you went to the congo now you'd still find human meat for sale!

Great pics-very cute dead dudes...Thanks for sharing. (and the cop/soldier in the background is so hot, too. He'd look even better with a few AK-47 rounds in him...)

Back