94elmwood

Forum Veteran
This is what may happen when you hook up with someone on facebook..So this guy here goes on face book meets this girl and falls in love with this money sucking vampire chick.He falls head over heels in love with her..He quits his job sells all his things cleans out his bank account and then leaves town depsite the pleas of his family.. He puts on facebook just one more hour before I will be with her.HE meets her in a hotel room..Unfournately she has another guy there and they rob him beat him up them kill him and dismember him..They cut his head off and his fingertips so the body cannot be ID .. And heres what left of Romeo A nice big hairly back and crack an a nice big leg and foot for someone to take home:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shuffle::shuffle::teddybear::teddybear::wtf sign::wtf sign::wtf sign::wtf sign:

Sad story. The bitch should fry that. A cute guy like that could have had most any girl around town!

Thnks. Hopefull a pic of head... very nice

Check out his ding dong below

296054d1313084665-man-found-chopped-into-pieces-cut4.jpg

lovelydisgrace.com_Joelson-Ramos-de-Sousa-encontrado-esquartejado-em-motel-3.jpg

I remember seeing these pics a while back. Such a shame. He really could have had any girl he wanted but chose to take a chance on love and trusting someone. It's so sad that people prey on trusting folks like that. Really makes you think that the human race is so fucked. BTW sometingwong, I don't really see his ding dong. Did they cut it off as well?

He was thinking with the wrong head, letting it control his life and in the end, he lost his. Will we ever learn that people regularly misrepresent themselves, especially online where one's true self cannot be seen, all in an effort to fulfill their ulterior motives? Sure, you can say that he fell head over heel in love; but in reality it was actually more along the lines of lust. It may sound cruel, but living life without exercising caution and avoiding obvious warning signs, people sometimes deserve what they get. Yes, what happen to him was bad, but if it was truly love, you should not have to go to extremes to find it, get it, have it or keep it.

plz also remember to rate this thread excellent and also make use of the points system and showing your approval by clicking on the faint white star under my photo...Check out my thread hanging in iran I have added links to a you tube video .ALso well as my very large thread crackhead gets shot 19 times .The approval system works there also enjoy

Back