I am into no limit extreme torture killings hunting of niggers. I am white though but i love to share hot brutlity with a bro private.

I am into no limit extreme torture killings hunting of niggers. I am white though but i love to share hot brutlity with a bro private.

not a good thing to use the word nigger here, the word black is just fine,
grow up................................take your racial hatred elsewhere

I agree with stustustugoo. The word 'nigger' is totally unacceptable to anyone with a black skin and to many of us who are white. It has implications of slavery and servitude and inferiority whereas allpeople are equal irrespective of race, religion or colour.
Why not use the word black, a matter of fact. After all I guess you prefer to be called 'white'. Give others the same courtesy

I agree with stustustugoo. The word 'nigger' is totally unacceptable to anyone with a black skin and to many of us who are white. It has implications of slavery and servitude and inferiority whereas allpeople are equal irrespective of race, religion or colour.
Why not use the word black, a matter of fact. After all I guess you prefer to be called 'white'. Give others the same courtesy

I agree also with linder and stus/rick.

Back