I think I need to clear a few things up about what happened to Kai after the last comment.

Kai was found in his own flat not my house, he had been using a noose round his neck and according to the coroner the rope had hit a nerve and he basically just fell asleep, his own weight did the rest of the damage.

He was found the following day when I went round to his flat after not being able to contact him.

I had to call the police to get into the flat.

He had apparently had a little to drink and obviously this impeded his judgement when it came to safe solo play, as it happens I found out after his death from a few of his friends that he often used to play on his own despite knowing the dangers.

The last person he spoke to was his mother about an hour before his death according to the police and coroner and he was in good spirits and happy according to her.

There was a full investigation by the police and also a coroners inquest.

The cause of death was misadventure.

I set up the fund mentioned above to pay for a suitable memorial stone to be placed at kai's grave, I am not sure why it has been quoted here though.

Kai's death stands as a warning to anyone who thinks that solo play is ever safe.

A worth re-emphasising your final point. Unless you are happy to wake up dead never ever play alone. On one occasion an Member of Parliament did and caused a bye election. And, though it would be unfair to suggest it, it might be good if a few more Tory M.Ps emulated him and we got rid of this apology for government.

I believe....

When you're on a "CUTE DEAD BOY" site, and in a "cute dead boy via fucking hanging" group on it, talking about how hot you get thinking about taking a life, a cute dead boy hanging shouldn't ever be found near you.

There was a full investigation by the police - Im making sure of that. That he was alone.

Most people play alone when they dont have a partner. Not when they're partner partakes in play often.

I believe....

When you're on a "CUTE DEAD BOY" site, and in a "cute dead boy via fucking hanging" group on it, talking about how hot you get thinking about taking a life, a cute dead boy hanging shouldn't ever be found near you.

There was a full investigation by the police - Im making sure of that. That he was alone.

Internet vigilantism is typically not very helpful... Many netizens have a hard time recognizing circumstantial evidence, or preventing their emotions from clouding their investigative faculties.

This is a site for people who have dark fantasies, there are over 40,000 members who get off for what ever reason on the imagery and discussions posted here.

I am pretty sure that no one carries over any of these desires into real life.

Any postings that I have made here and I am sure that this applies to other members also are made because this is a site where such fantasies can be expressed freely, BUT they are just fantasies.

I have already posted once the circumstances regarding the death of Kai but I will do it again one last time and respond again to the posts above.

Kai was not found anywhere near me whatever that is meant to mean, he was found in his own flat after I called the police as I had been unable to contact him.

At the time of kai's death I was at home with other people.

There was a full police investigation and also a coroners inquest which found that his death was a result of solo breathplay, something which he had engaged in many times before. There was no one else with him.

I am therefore not sure why this has become such an issue for one member of this site or why I am having to justify myself.

Finally yes I am a member of this site, although I had not posted anything on it for over 4 years, as well as a member of several groups on it including a hanging group, like many others on here I find the fantasy aspect of those scenarios to be stimulating.

However I like the other 40,000 members including the poster concerned who is also a member of those groups I should add do not take these fantasies into real life.

This will be my final post regarding this matter, I loved Kai a great deal, he was my pup and soulmate.

HIs death should be and has become a lesson for anyone who thinks that solo breathcontrol play can ever be safe.

I am pretty sure that no one carries over any of these desires into real life. - Santa and the tooth fairy are make believe. Dahlmer wasn't fiction.

I think that the fact that the strangle has no obvious reasoning behind it actually adds to the horniness to be honest, there surely can't be anything more evil than killing just for killings sake, no motive, no way of knowing who will be next.

That should have been enough to put you in prison. Thought crime is only thought crime until a body is found. Then its murder.

When you're on a "CUTE DEAD BOY" site, and in a "cute dead boy via fucking hanging" group on it, talking about how hot you get thinking about taking a life, a cute dead boy hanging shouldn't ever be found near you.... ~ The Hangwoman

No one solo hangs who has a partner VERY much into it. Who are trying to kid here?

HIs death should be and has become a lesson for anyone who thinks that solo breathcontrol play can ever be safe.

His dead has become a lesson for anyone getting hung by another, you better God damn know well and trust that person holding the other end of that rope.

Without either of the two, there wouldn’t be a crime. What might your victim tell you about the offender’s motive. Crime of passion? As a a hanging, it’s hardly likely. What about the wrong end of greedy relatives? A drug dealer trying to prove a point? A contracted hit? Research your victim fully to get some answers.

http://forensicoutreach.com/library/how-to-tell-the-difference-between-a-hanging-and-a-murder-that-looks-like-one-ii/

Apparently Im the only one who researched you. That sucks ass. See you in Hell bitch.

Back