jhall29

Forum Regular
Freddy Krueger turns cute Johnny Depp into a smoothie. The audio on this clip isn't great but it was the only one I could find that didn't require login or have embedded video restrictions.

Move to 2:50 in this video to see the hanging scene of Rod (Actor Jsu Garcia )

Last edited:
haha I remebered the first scene. i freaked out when i saw it. i was teenager then ....hehehe

I remember almost leaving the theater because that and the scene with the girl in mid air freaked me out. The first one was actually scary. by the 3rd one it was more camp than fright.

Sexy Rod Lane (character) played by Jsu Garcia (aka Nick Corri) the man that got me hard (then got me wet and sticky) countless times...oh that leather jacket, that bare chest underneath and that death scene....still wearing his leather jacket! What a way to go, but why the white t-shirt underneath? :)
nick.JPGnick3.JPGnick4.jpgnick5.jpgnick6.jpg

yea The hanging of the guy in the leather jacket got me hard. I bought the movie and watch it over and over again. He must be a cool dude cause he sleeps with his leather jacket on.
I think it may be the only good part of the whole movie.

JJ

LOL I remember the first scene - and he's killed while still wearing his old school hightop Nikes that I liked :)

Back