Listening to the Chopin waltzes. Wonderful music, wish I could play it. Plenty of versions on you tube, spotify etc. Try it, you might enjoy them

Listening to the Chopin waltzes. Wonderful music, wish I could play it. Plenty of versions on you tube, spotify etc. Try it, you might enjoy them

Hi there! I thought I'm going to be the only one here who is going to post Chopin nocturne op. 20 in C# minor :) lovely piece

Alanis Morissette - Guardian

Old but still incredibly popular in Bulgaria.

New Year's Day. Only one possible choice. The annual Strauss concert from Vienna with the Philharmonic and the great Mariss Jansons thanks to the BBC broadcast. Anyone else enjoying it live or anticipating catching it on one of the repeats later in the day

New Year's Day. Only one possible choice. The annual Strauss concert from Vienna with the Philharmonic and the great Mariss Jansons thanks to the BBC broadcast. Anyone else enjoying it live or anticipating catching it on one of the repeats later in the day
Yes, every year on PBS in the States

An accidental find - good East European folk-rock, with a hanging interest!

An accidental find - good East European folk-rock, with a hanging interest!

The more I listen to this, the more I like it - the energy, the obvious enjoyment on the lead singer's face. I only wish they'd hanged that fit topless lad who helps drag Zuzanna to the scaffold instead.

And I just found this - perhaps not to so many guys' taste here I suspect, but it was one of my all-time greats in my student days (um, several years ago now), and hey it still is. The guitar work (Mick Ronson) and other instruments is understated but give it a good listen and there's a lot going on there, and the lyrics give quite a picture of what the situation is like for this guy.
And the unanswered enigma adds to it - who is The Aviator, and why is he attracting this hate? To me he's Jeff, the dope and acid dealer at my college who introduced me to it (he wouldn't touch anything harder, and if he sold acid to a guy for the first time he'd make sure the guy was in the right mood and had an experienced acidhead with him in case the trip turned bad, he was in it more as a community service than for the money - God that you back a bit doesn't it?).
Anyway - enjoy (or not as the case may be)

Back