platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
THE KILLER

Call me Scorpion, I am a serial killer.
I have been stalking my latest prey for several weeks and tonight I intend to strike. His name is Simeon Black, a local antiquities dealer. He is dark haired and extremely handsome. Lately he has been seeing a beautiful blond youth, Martin, and tonight they are out celebrating Martin's twenty-first birthday. Observing them, they have so far fooled around, indulging in extreme foreplay, mutual masturbation, oral sex and light bondage, tonight, Simeon intends to take Martin's virginity and I intend to take them both.
Tonight they are eager to get home and I watch from the shadows as they leave the gay bar and head for Simeon's home. I race through the gathering darkness and beat them back. This is a place I know, I have scouted it on several occasions during its' owners absence and made subtle preparations. A skeleton master key allows me to gain access and I quickly make my way to the bedroom and take up position behind a curtain.
My victims arrive home and have soon moved to the bedroom, laughing and fondling each other. They kiss passionately and deeply, hands caressing then clasping each other's butt as their passion rises. Now, they begin to undress each other, eagerly unwrapping one another's body to view. Through a gap in the curtains I enjoy the sight.
Simeon is six foot two in height, broad shouldered, muscular chest with great pecs, a light covering of hair running down on to the flat, hard stomach, increasing to a nice mat of pubic hair which sets off a superb set of genitalia. Two large, heavy balls hang low in a smooth nutsack surmounted by a beautiful cock, now fully erect, thick and at least twelve inches in length. The swollen head is oozing a rich, clear issue of pre-cum from the piss slit.
He sees Martin admiring his body and turns to display a magnificent pair of meaty, nude buttocks. Reaching behind himself, he spreads the meat cheeks to expose his dark, handsome arse. "Check this out! If you're good, I'll let you have a taste later." He turns back round to discover that the sight of his hair-ringed arsehole has got Martin's prick stiff and wet with excitement. Ropy strands of pre-cum dripping from the prick tip which is jerking with desire.
Martin is no slouch in the body department either. Smooth, blond and lean, taut belly smeared with pre-cum from the nine inch penis jutting stiffly above smooth, ripe sperm-laden testicles. The shapely round mounds of his soft white buns separated by an inviting split. Simeon's cock jerks with desire and he takes Martin by the hand and leads him to the large double bed. He lays his boyfriend face down and secures his hands and feet to the bed with silk ropes, spreadeagling him. He shoves a large white cushion under Martin's hips, raising the pert bum into a perfect fuck position then climbs onto the bed and kneels between his boyfriend's wide open legs. He leans forward to kiss his lover's sweet hole, his tongue teasing open the quivering lips of Martin's soft, pink anus, tasting the sweet anal juices, lubing the virgin hole with plenty of saliva. Now it is time.
"Take me, take me deep!" urges Martin and Simeon places his knob to the rectum. With one surging thrust of his powerful nude buttocks he penetrates, smashing the sweet anal cherry. Martin cries out in pain and pleasure. Simeon pauses, allowing his love to grow accustomed to the feel of a solid object in his hole. When Martin relaxes his sphincter muscles, Simeon takes it as the signal to proceed. He slowly pushes his full twelve inches into Martin's intestine til he is buried up to the balls in his lover's arse. He proceed to fuck his virgin lover and I emerge from hiding.

IT IS TIME TO PLAY!

Silently moving up behind the nude homo lovers, I wait til the fleshy mounds of Simeon's buttocks spread and I plunge my knife into his dark, handsome arse. He groans in mortal agony. He knows that he has received a death wound and is going to die slow and hard. I control his cock now with the proxy steel prick I now use to fuck his arse, short, sharp stabbing thrusts interspersed with long, slow, satisfying gutstrokes. I work my twelve inch steel cock in and out, in and out and Simeon's own engorged cock mirrors my actions, repeating them in Martin's sweet shithole. I sense an approaching climax brought on by the terrible damage I am doing to Simeon's guts and thrust extra hard, slamming the knife to the hilt in the manly arse. This triggers an explosive orgasm, the stud shudders and heaves as he empties his balls into the willing anus.
I wait a few moments, watching until the powerful contractions in Simeon's big balls stop, then I twist the knife befoe ripping it out of his arse, tearing the hole so it stays open! I am rewarded with an outpouring of Simeon's shit and gutblood. Up front, his cock is jetting a fountain of manly urine. Finally, Martin realises that something is horribly wrong as his intestines fill with stinging, hot salt piss.

Martin, bound and helpless, struggled to see what was happening, twisting his head to peer behind him. I hauled Simuon's body off of his lover, wrenching the cock from his boyfriend's anus, releasing a trickle of piss, spunk and anal juices. I laid Simeon to one side of the king size bed so he could watch what I was going to do to his lover.
The sexy goo oozing from Martin's freshly filled hole was dripping down on to the cushion beneath him. The rear of the cushion was covered in blood and shit from Simeon's arsewound. I leant over and licked Martin's anus, mmmmmhhhhhhh! sweet!

(Continued.)

I positioned my cockhead against the soft rosebud opening and shoved hard, making him cry out at the brutal penetration. I kept on going until my balls were pressed against his smooth asscheeks. I was going to fuck him hard. I began pulling my cock out of his hole and slamming it back in, repeatedly stabbing the beautiful anus, enjoying the sucking, slurping noises my cock made each time I ripped it out and Martin's agonised moans each time I rammed it back in. I lay forward on him as I continued the vicious arserape and wrapped my hands around his well-muscled neck, my fingers seeking and finding the wonderful shape of his Adam's apple. I pressed, beginning the sexy squeeze that would extinguish the life from this firm young male body I was inside. Muffled sounds came from Martin's throat, a froth of saliva on his lips (which were fast turning blue) as I increased the pressure, totally cutting off the air that gave life to this sexy body. He bucked as much as he was able in the restraints the dying Simeon had so thoughtfully provided. His hot buns pushing upwards into my groin as if eager to meet the invading cock. I glanced across at Simeon who was watching me kill his lover with anguished eyes, groans of pain issuing from his mouth as his nude body shuddered in his slow, agonising dying.
Martin's struggles slowed as the life went out of him. The sphincter muscles that had clutched so tightly at my intruding mancock now suddenly went slack, opening his hole in abject submission. Sperm squirted from his penis, swiftly followed by a final flow of urine as his bladder relaxed in death. This, combined with a welling up of excrement from his slack anus, covering my crotch in his hot steaming shit, was the final deathorgasm of a splendid young male in his prime. I explode into his dead body, my cock spurting again and again into the now flaccid anal sheath.
Gradually I shudder to a halt and pause, still inside him, to cath my breath. I look over at his still dying lover and smirk. "Hey Simeon, you provided a really nice appetiser and Martin has just given me an exquisite main course. Do you feel up to supplying the dessert?" He just moans, so I'll take that as a "yes".
I pull my cock out of Martin's dead hole, it's wet and sticky with my spunk and his shit but still rock hard. I give Martin's smooth round bum a pat in acknowledgment of the fine death the young man has given me and turn my attention to Simeon. I drag the nude man's body on top of Martin's and arrange him on his back across the naked corpse of his lover. Then I straddle his groin, rubbing my cock and balls against his piss, shit and cum sticky pork. "Mmmmhh!" I say, "Is that a hardon or are you just pleased to see me?"
I reached and picked up the knife, crooning to him as I contemplated what part of his gorgeous body to plunge the knife into. "Where would you like it Simeon? In one of your hot man tits? In the throat? In the belly? How about a nice clean killthrust to the heart, put an end to it? Ha Ha, just kidding, this is my game and I decide. In fact I've already decided, belly it is. Remember you're going to die slow and hard."
I put the knifepoint against his stomach just above the navel and slowly, lovingly pushed it in. Hot blood welled up as I slid the blade from side to side, opening up his abdomen, allowing his guts to spill out of the wound. His hips thrust upwards, his body rigid, a groan of mortal agony burst from him. Putting the knife down, I plunged both hands into the steaming pile of innards and grabbed a hold of a slippery rope of intestine. Shuffling forward til I was astride the hole in his belly, I leaned forward and looped the rubbery coil around his neck and drew it tight. At the same time, my cock and balls slipped into the belly wound and I fucked him as his handsome face turned blue. I shot my load into his steaming guts as the light went out of his eyes and he died.
After catching my breath, I climbed off of him and rearranged the two dead nude lovers on their sides, face to face so they could 'stare' into each other's sightless eyes as they glazed over.
I noticed the soiled cushion which was drenched in their body fluids. Picking it up, I put it in the backpack I'd brought with me. A very nice souvenir of two wonderful kills. Then it was time to be off to pastures new and leave my sleeping beauties to their own (limited) devices.

Last edited:
(Continued).

MARTIN

Hey, it's my birthday and I'm buzzed. I'm in gayclub with my handsome boyfriend and he's promised me a special gift when we get home. Tonight he's going to take my virginity and show me the pleasure of a full sexual union between two men. His name is Simeon Black, a tall, dark ultra handsome hunk, he deals in antiques and is pretty wealthy, I think. At his luxury pad we've already enjoyed some ehavy petting and rimmed each other, wanked each other and sucked each other off. He's even got me into some light bondage. Spreadeagling me on his bed and spanking me til I cum. And I really love it when he bends me over his lap and spanks until my cheeks are hot and pink and I spew my ball cream all over his lap. Wow! I'm getting myself hard and horny just thinking about it. I lean over to him and say "Let's blow this place. I want my birthday present!" He laughs and we leave.
Back in his pad, we hurry to the bedroom laughing and touching each other, eager for what's to come. Once inside, we fall into each other's arms and kiss. Oh wow! My lover's tongue forces its' way between my parted lips and explores. He tastes so good. His strong, manly hands reach down to cup my shapely buns, squeezing my frm orbs, groping for what lays between. My own hands slide down over the big meaty mounds of his hot manbutt, stroking and caressing.
We pull apart and start ripping each other's clothes off. Soon I am naked, proud to show him my nine inch penis that is quivering and wet with need. I run my eyes adoringly over his nude bod and he catches me at it. He turns, spreads his butt cheeks to show me his manhole. "If you're good, I'll let you have a taste later." he says. "Wow!" I'm on a promise!
He places me face down on the bed and I spread my arms and legs, allowing him to bind me with silken ties. Next he lifts my hips and pushes a large cuchion under my groin. It lifts my eager bum up into an ideal position for fucking. Kneeling behind me he leans in and kisses me in my most intimate spot. His tongue teasing me open.
I want to give myself to him and receive the gift of his man spunk inside me.
"Take me! Take me deep!" I beg him and suddenly I feel hard flesh. His purple, swollen knob is pressed firmly against my soft pink anal opening. I gasp in painful pleasure as it penetrates. Oh! that feels incredible! He pauses and the initial discomfort subsides, he senses it and begins a long, slow slide into my eager hole. HE IS IN ME! Filling me with his massive pork sword. He starts to fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! YEEAAHH!!!! So this is what it feels like! The repeated impacts of his cockhead slamming against my prostate send waves of such intense pleasure through me.
The pace changes and I hear Simeon grunt and start groaning as he fucks me faster, short hard stabs and long deep gutstrokes until one massive, extra hard thrust and I feel the hot mancream spurting deep inside me. Then there is a new sensation as a stinging river of hot salt piss gushes into me.

Something is wrong!

I struggle to turn my head and see what is happening. I feel my lover's wonderful cock being ripped from my hole and then I see him roll to one side, eyes squinched in agony, grunting and shuddering, I try to see what is wrong when I feel somebody else kneeling between my open legs!
A tongue touched me there, sending a ripple of pleasure and fear through me. Then something solid was pressing against my hole. "AAHHH!! I cried out as fire sered my anus, a hard cock drove inexorably into the centre of my being, there was no tenderness, just a relentless, vicious rape, the unseen man was now ripping his prick right out of my hole and slamming it back in, in a frenzied assault which must surely be damaging my ass lining. My bowels are on fire, I feel the weight of his body on my back and then strong hands are wrapping around my neck, fingers reaching for my windpipe, closing around it, pressing in harder and harder, I can't breathe, I can do no more than make muted strangling sounds as he starts to choke the life from me. I struggle as much as the silken bonds will allow, bucking my butt up against the invader's crotch, trying to dislodge him, but to no avail. My lips are turning blue, flecks of spittle at the corners of my mouth, eyes bulging, sight growing dim. I don't want to die! Strength flowing out of me and still the remorseless cock keeps stabbing me. A rushing in my ears, my wet prick jerks and squirts what will be my final load, my DEATHCUM. My bladder and bowels relax into death as I fall into the welcoming blackness where all pain ends.

SIMEON
I am fucking my baby! He has given me his virgin hole and, for his twentyfirst birthday present, I have smashed his sweet anal cherry with my purple swollen knob.
I am sliding my long, thick cock back and forth inside him, loving the feel of his hot intestine wrapped around my dick, a fleshy sheath eager for my cum. My ass muscles are flexing as they move my organ in and out, in and out, when suddenly....
UUUGGHHHH!! My ass is on fire! Molten waves of tearing fire slicing deep into my guts! One thought is clear through the haze of agony, this is a deathwound! A slow, hard and dirty death! Whoever the bastard is who's done this to me, he now starts to knife fuck my arse!
My cock responds, mirroring the steel prick's thrusts and repeating them in my lover's anus. The intense sensations burning through my bowels are keeping me hard. Worse, they're horribly exciting, I'm going to cum! My killer senses this and rams the knife in extra hard and deep! Agonecstasy!* I cum and cum and cum in Martin's tender male bumhole. As the flow of cream stops, the killer rips the knife from my ass, twisting it so that my asshole is left torn and open. UUUHHHH! My bladder lets go, filling my lover's intestine with a gushing river of hot, salty man piss. At the same time, my torn sphincter muscles go completely limp and the contents of my bowels slide in a steaming flow from my arse.
The killer now wrestles my nude body off of my lover and pushes me to one side on the bed, where I lay shuddering in agony as he lets me watch him mount and murder my lover. My anguished, pain-dazed brain floats in and out of consciousness, I am vaguely aware of him talking to me, then dragging my body back across the bed until I am laying face up across Martin's poor dead body, the killer is now astride my hips, I try to focus on what he is saying, something about a choice of deaths.
Fresh agony as he rips open my belly with his knife, plunging both hands inside me and coming out with a double handful of my guts.
The pain has almost completely taken me over now, I am aware of him looping my intestines around my neck and pulling them tight, his cock is now in my belly wound, prodding and rutting. I struggle ina futile attempt to breathe. My lungs are on fire like my guts! I feel his slime exploding into my ruined belly and then I'm falling into darkness.

But oh my killer, you have made a fatal mistake.....

.... for I am Wampyr.......

and I shall return!

bravo, bravo, you didnt tell me u wrote such
exquisite horny tales baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wood alert!

me and my man need to fly out to the UK to have a
threesome so we can roleplay this story out!
of course plat, youd be the killer!!!!!!!!!

Thanks stustustugoo!

Wish I could get the hang of entering a large amount of text. I kept typing and then it went loopy and wouldn't let me key in any more, so I had to start a new post and I wanted to get all three aspects of the story typed in before somebody else read the first part and responded! Wish I could have worked out how to alter the main body text in the first part, you need a magnifying glass to read it!

Also I wanted to acknowledge the various people who inspired this tale, Meatpie for founding this wonderful site that allows me to explore the dark side. Arrowman, Robin, slitneck and, especially, 11 shank 111 and stustustugoo for some really horny exchanges of messages which got the creative (and other) juices flowing. And, finally to deaddirty who coined the wonderful word 'Agonecstasy' which I'm sure I shall use again.

If the feedback is positive then the plan is for Simeon Black to rise again and tell his story in a series of episodes, (a kind of "Thousand and One Deaths" homage), exploring as many different ways of killing/dying as my sicko little mind can come up with. Ideas/suggestions for interesting deaths gratefully accepted, unlike Simeon, I'm only of limited human ability.

Fucking hot excellent story!!!!!

I was going to reply after the first part and then the second came up, so I waited til the end. Didn't want to interrupt you in your work. I LOVE that you told the story from all three perspectives.

When I write stories I write them in a regular word processing program, then use copy and paste to post them here. That way I can edit them to just what I want and then post them quickly. (I always seem to get a little excited while writing and make mistakes. Can't imagine why.)

Looking forward to the 1001 deaths from Simeon (and maybe a Scorpion murder or two as Simeon tracks him down.)!!

Thanks for making my afternoon!

Last edited:
Sweet! That was a lot of fun to read.... I'm not sure which character I'd prefer to be! :-D Serial killers totally turn me on!

When I write stories I use a word processor too. The places I have posted them took the whole story. There was no limit. I have not tried to post here yet.

I like your story. It was hot.

JJ

I thought up the Idea of "BLACK CHIP POKER" Every buy in for this poker game comes with a free black chip. If you think you have the winning hand and are out of money you can throw in the black chip. If you win things are fine. If you loose you die. The winner of the hand get to kill you any way he wants and can do anything to you he wants both before the execution and after. He gets all you possessions.

Back