platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
Hey fellas!

Help me out here will you? I'm working on a batch of stories to post on here and I want to get a handle on the whole question of Shit, eating it and related kinks, if any.

I talk about shit all the time when I'm being pervy - smell that guys shit, taste that guys shit, eat that guys shit, shit in my mouth etc etc but the truth is....I don't really like it! The thought of doing it is one thing, actually eating it would probably make me puke! Don't get me wrong, I like rimming a guy as long as his asshole is clean, but one hint of shit and I'm out of there. Actually, there was one guy who's ass tasted sort of cheesy and that was real good, I wouldn't let him touch his cock and made him cum with just my tongue up his ass.

So what I want to know is, am I the odd one out? Loads of people like eating oysters but again the slimy little suckers make me puke. Is it an acquired taste, dogs lick each others' butts all the time, other animals too so what's the truth about guys/gay guys.
I let one guy fuck me in the ass way back and after he'd cum inside me he pulled out and there was a bit of shit on his cockhead, he totally freaked! Made me wipe it off with a towel and went home almost immediately (lousy one night stands!),

So, is it just a fantasy we like to talk about but not do or do some people or even most people really like it?

Love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

As you penetrate into an asshole what are you going to find? flowers? in my opinion assfucking is close to shitfucking and that's fucking (nicely!?) disgusting.
Rimming an asshole also put you on risk of asphyxia and get poisoned with the deadly H2S ;-)
Now edge play means also that you lose control of your sphincter and release your bowels!...
Also think of the condemned to be hanged then drawn and quarted ...all his bowels full of shit being spreaded all over the gallows

There is a threshold at which something erotic can become something quite the opposite. For me, I liken it to the scent of a guy's footwear - I can get a boner from the smell of the guy's sweaty foot, but when the smell goes over a certain threshold of being rank, it has the opposite effect on me, making it a complete turn off. For me though, shit and vomit are those smells that have no erotic value and even a slight whiff of shit from an otherwise clean looking asshole can ruin the moment for me.

There is a threshold at which something erotic can become something quite the opposite. For me, I liken it to the scent of a guy's footwear - I can get a boner from the smell of the guy's sweaty foot, but when the smell goes over a certain threshold of being rank, it has the opposite effect on me, making it a complete turn off. For me though, shit and vomit are those smells that have no erotic value and even a slight whiff of shit from an otherwise clean looking asshole can ruin the moment for me.
:agreed:

We have several other members with coprophilia but because it's such a rare fetish they couldn't develop their full potential here.

I like a sexy dude's anus even if it's a bit shitty but eating it will definately ruin the pleasure. Each to their own.

Thanx for the input guys, it's starting to look like I'm 'normal' (In that fun, demented, bloodcrazed sort of way) at least in tune with the majority. I do so love to conform, which, of course, is why I'm a member of this site!

Keep the replies coming tho, in case a whole (hole?) flood of responses in favour come in and tilt the balance the other way.

I once fucked a bi Navy man and after I was done fucking him he proceeded to push out a log onto my bed! (well at least it wasn't watery!) It definitely ruined the experience for me, but at least I had already orgasmed. LOL

• Love
Reactions: c44
:pass out: Pretty embarassing, did dude say antyhing in his defence?

Well I don't think he actually knew that he did it as it is sometimes a natural physiologic response after being penetrated and stretched in the ass. I just covered it up with a towel and pretended nothing happened.:hahahahha:

Platinum I understand completely - the fantasy that your cock loves are not necessarily fantasies you want to act out.

mxboots888 - woah! that sure was embarassing! Who did your laundry?

browngoldfun - Yeah, I mean, I jerk off to lots of things that I wouldn't want to really happen, that's the point of having an imagination.

For me, eating shit - no way! But the guy wh loses control of his bowels and messes his pants as he dies (especially if he's hanged, strangled, gassed) is one hell of a turn-on.
PS. Been away for a fortnight - only just seen this tread, what a good one to come back to!

during autopsy to examine the contents of the intestine .. and it was full of crap
koprfiliya is definitely not mine!) but that's fantasy on the theme of the opening I like ... but the guy in the gut will not necessarily roses and shit ... is not it?

Hey fellas!

Help me out here will you? I'm working on a batch of stories to post on here and I want to get a handle on the whole question of Shit, eating it and related kinks, if any.

I talk about shit all the time when I'm being pervy - smell that guys shit, taste that guys shit, eat that guys shit, shit in my mouth etc etc but the truth is....I don't really like it! The thought of doing it is one thing, actually eating it would probably make me puke! Don't get me wrong, I like rimming a guy as long as his asshole is clean, but one hint of shit and I'm out of there. Actually, there was one guy who's ass tasted sort of cheesy and that was real good, I wouldn't let him touch his cock and made him cum with just my tongue up his ass.

So what I want to know is, am I the odd one out? Loads of people like eating oysters but again the slimy little suckers make me puke. Is it an acquired taste, dogs lick each others' butts all the time, other animals too so what's the truth about guys/gay guys.
I let one guy fuck me in the ass way back and after he'd cum inside me he pulled out and there was a bit of shit on his cockhead, he totally freaked! Made me wipe it off with a towel and went home almost immediately (lousy one night stands!),

So, is it just a fantasy we like to talk about but not do or do some people or even most people really like it?

Love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I got into piss play in my teens but always loved rimming men's arses (sic: arse not ass please - donkeys don't do it for me). Thought I'd neverget into shit. Never say never! Love pix and videos of cute guys playing with (smearing, licking, eating) shit and have fed my regular lad. Even gotten into shit kissing BUT, a little shit goes a long way. It's like Chicken Curry - you want the curry to spice up the chicken, not overwhelm it :tognue2:

Back