Reporters Die too. . .

Too bad a dead reporter can't report his own death in the news, just like a barber can't cut his own hair and a dentist can't fill his own teeth. Rather ironic when you come to think about it lol.

:sm (43)::sm (43)::sm (43):
but a live reporter is reporting now on the KILLED male reporter
who reported on other KILLED males...and so IT goes !

:sm (52)::sm (8):

reporter is always a dangerous job... but it can be enjoyable sometimes when they get to visit a morgue and interview a morticien...i often see in the newpaper that a reporter went to a funeral home for an interview or an autopsy room to photograph and they came back and describe what they saw and how they felt...it really got me off...i love every job that gives access to dead bodies !

is the video anywhere out there for daniel pearl. ??

oh yes, I have vid where his head gets taken from his bod by blades, then is shown all staring eyed, gaping mouthed and very freshly killed dead.

and he WAS so handsome, his sexcee face n' real prime CHEST.

uh YAAAH.

:sm (1)::load::load::load::load::load:

I might have it too, deep in the recesses of my collection. I hope you can find yours Arrow, It might take me a while. A friend of mine knows I watched it and said "How can you be the same after seeing such a thing!" He obviously doesn't know about my proclivities. He later found an Alarma too that I had hidden in a New York magazine at work so I could look at it without the rest of them knowing.:sm (43): I totally forgot it was in there, boy was that embarrassing!

Back