Do you like to swallow cum?

• Total voters
I like swallowing but only of my fuckbuddies 'cause it's at least safe.

i like to snowball with a hot dude, im a cum guzzling whore

I think that to share semen must indicate incredible closeness between two individuals and should therefor only happen when the two participants are in love with each other. Such an act of intimacy should never be wasted on a casual relationship.

Such an act of intimacy should never be wasted on a casual relationship.

No, no, no, it's never wasted, no matter how casual the circumstances. Thick and rich. One of my favorite nourishments.

I am not a fan of thick white semen. I'm not much of a cum fan at all, but, if I'm going to deal with it, I don't want anything too viscous.

I never thought I would be ready to swallow cum or even for that matter to take a cock into my mouth but I do swallow and have enjoyed it. For me, it is best when it is special and in some bath houses I have refused. The risk is minimal compared to anal. I have had aguy who shot on my face and licked some of it up - that is special.

Swallowing isn't my goal. It's having it in my mouth, swirling the thick glop between my teeth and over my gums, dribbling out onto my lips, sweet taste on my tongue, before inevitably letting it slide down my gullet to settle in my gut. Then turning my open mouth to another rigid cock to receive a new load of thick, rich, white cum.

Last edited:
No. But I've been told by anyone who sucked me and swallowed said my cum tastes good or it tastes sweet. It's getting me kinda curious.

I love to lick the cum from my mates underpants, even when it is drying and getting a bit thick. Sometimes it smells slightly fishy. I also Like to wipe my face with the whole of the reinforced genitals pouch and smell it.mmmmm

first do it with my first bf but now im obsessed with cum, sometimes i even paid straight guys just to suck and swallow their cum

Back