Why do you want to leave us now, you have been with us since we started the place?

Sorry to see you go aguy305, but I understand if you are doing it for someone you love.... Just remember that he needs to know that once a necro, always a necro, and he has to accept that about you!

if hes so eager to delete, why was he on here a week ago..............

So is the end result of this thread that people can't delete their profiles?

We don't delete accounts on request, this is clearly stated in our forum rules.

aguy305, if I were you I would hang on to this account just in case your BF doesn't work out or he accepts who you are and allows you to continue posting here. Besides you don't want to lose your green bars and rep power, do you? :hahahahha:

The forum rules say a lot of things, they are standard for this message board software, many of which this site violates simply by existing. Don't plan on leaving or deleting anything, meathead won't/can't do it for you.

aguy305 has asked for account deletion before, check his posts. What's really tragic is that lots of our members are depressive/bipolar. They insult me, get themselves banned and swear never to visit the site again.

After a couple of months they are crying and begginig to come back on the verge of suicide.

Check my visitor messages to see some members like this.

This place can be a real soap opera. I've stumbled upon so many old threads where strange individuals are screaming at meatpie, accusing him all manner of foul crimes, putting curses on him, THREATENING TO BLOW US ALL UP...it's thrilling!

This place can be a real soap opera. I've stumbled upon so many old threads where strange individuals are screaming at meatpie, accusing him all manner of foul crimes, putting curses on him, THREATENING TO BLOW US ALL UP...it's thrilling!
And your quips are hilarious:hahahahha::hahahahha:

If someone's gonna blow us up then I'm putting my fingers in my ears.......there.........La La La, La La La I can't hear you! .........Unless you meant like in give us all a blow job! ..Is that it Alex? Did you mean blow job? Is some freakazoid gonna give us a blow job, shit! my dick's hanging out of my pants ready and waiting!

If someone's gonna blow us up then I'm putting my fingers in my ears.......there.........La La La, La La La I can't hear you! .........Unless you meant like in give us all a blow job! ..Is that it Alex? Did you mean blow job? Is some freakazoid gonna give us a blow job, shit! my dick's hanging out of my pants ready and waiting!

Calm you tits, Nate! I'm afraid the "blow" in question is neither sex nor drugs, just a freakin' bomb. You wouldn't want to risk putting your cock in the TOOTHFUL mouths of any of these psychos anyway. May I suggest, rather, that we HOGTIE them and take turns screwing the life out of their clenched and spasming bungchutes? Keep your dick out for THAT!

Mmmhh!! Alex, what a great idea, lots of hot horny holes to plough..... what's that United Nations saying about beating bombs into ploughholes?....do I have that wrong? Nah, surely not!

Back