Not everyone who visits this site is a necro. Some people happened upon the site out of curiosity about the title of the site. There was a link to it within a posting regarding the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander autopsy pictures. I won't comment on what I've seen here, only to say that it's not stuff that I like or am into. So, I would appreciate someone telling me how to delete the account.

Me too. Please how do we delete our account? The question needs to be answered.

Here's your answer, found in this very thread, Message #11 from Meatpie himself!

""We don't delete accounts on request, this is clearly stated in our forum rules."

Its good to know, but why would people need to delete their account, can't they just stop coming here? I mean won't they lose their accounts by not logging in? I will admit when I first joined I thought this was a different site like Gurochan that only dealt with anime drawings / gore art but I've seen some pretty neat stuff and met some great people. Sure there are lots of things here that I'm not into but there is about everything for everyone so to each his own I guess.

Here's your answer, found in this very thread, Message #11 from Meatpie himself!

""We don't delete accounts on request, this is clearly stated in our forum rules."

Saw this. It doesn't answer the question; it answers a different one, namely "do you delete accounts on request?" My question is rather: "I don't want you to delete my account on request; i'd to delete it on my own --how can that be done?".

Please, I'm in the same situation the first guy was. Cut us some slack, man. :)

Vbulletin boards are not required by law to provide users with the option to delete their own accounts, I know it's frustrating that's why we've made it very clear in our TOS.

Your evidence? How can a vbulletin user delete their own profile?

Ahh ok. Yes admins can delete and ban accounts.

Well,if we let me put forward a suggest,it's not necesary to delete your profile,you can choose the time you want to stay online,if you don't want to continue,don't enter here,once you join nobody demand you to enter.What I like about this site is the easy-going people are.Differences of preferences men,women,gore,death,necro.So my friend,you are not worst person for staying here.I don't think the members here cause all the tragedies which they post.They only regard what happen.Calm down friend,live your love and sometimes don't forget to visit us.Good luck friend!

Back