phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Wally was a handsome 19 yo who got himself shot

news:

A lad of just 19 years was murdered in the late afternoon this Friday (9). Wallison Pereira dos Santos was shot twice in the back. The boy was an employee of a liquor distributor. The crime occurred on Forest Street neighborhood in Sao Caetano. The victim lived in The Rhea.

According to reports, Wallison was a good person and had no involvement with drugs. Police also said he did not pass through the station. A team of SAMU was in place, where he found the boy still alive and first aid, but could not resist Wallison and died.

Many residents passing by did a crowd around the body was taken to Police oDepartamento Technique (DPT). Wallison's family was also at the scene and proved to be shaken by the situation.

Great posts and excellent info guys - thanks :yes:

It is still sad, to die at such a young age, especially when you did not do anything to deserve it. But it makes for great pictures...

And I wouldn't spit on the shirtless guy with the bermudas either!! §:cP

And I wouldn't spit on the shirtless guy with the bermudas either!! §:cP

Wellll - just for your pleasure TedHerbert.. here he is just for you .. with love from CDG :aha:

news:

A lad of just 19 years was murdered in the late afternoon this Friday (9). Wallison Pereira dos Santos was shot twice in the back. The boy was an employee of a liquor distributor. The crime occurred on Forest Street neighborhood in Sao Caetano. The victim lived in The Rhea.

According to reports, Wallison was a good person and had no involvement with drugs. Police also said he did not pass through the station. A team of SAMU was in place, where he found the boy still alive and first aid, but could not resist Wallison and died.

Many residents passing by did a crowd around the body was taken to Police oDepartamento Technique (DPT). Wallison's family was also at the scene and proved to be shaken by the situation.
Thanks for this info sombra.....I worry if Brazil isnt' killing off its most beautiful young men

From this and many other recent posts, I have come to realize that ORANGE is a very popular color in Brazil. There's just no accounting for taste.

Just one little hole and a flawless perfect male beauty is gone. Sad.

I wonder what he had in his pocket - did you notice in the first photos he had his right hand in his pocket as if he were going to take out some money or a gun? The guy with th gloves has some beautiful hair on his arms and yes, the shirtless guy with the colourful shorts - I noted him too and wished it were him in the tray going to the morgue autopsy where I would gladly look after him.

Back