aaus

Forum Regular
Nathan Petrelli, the flying Senator, Clare's real dad, is the hottest man in the TV series "Heroes":

Shirtless!

He was killed by Skyler in the end of Season 3. Love the bulge in his pant where his dead body sat on the chair.

Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. http://yourdeathdate.info - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.

I remember him from a vampire movie made in the late 80's. He was younger and even hotter back then. Ever seen the film Near Dark?

I remember him from a vampire movie made in the late 80's. He was younger and even hotter back then. Ever seen the film Near Dark?
I checked out the pictures from Google about 'Near Dark', he looks so young in that movie I can't even recognize that is him! I will checkout the movie too. At his current age at 48, he looks gorgeous and, to me, even more handsome because of the added masculinity and charm of a mature man, which I like very much personally. I would be happy if I look that good when I am his age.

Back