I have about 6 or 7 vids ( in .flv format) and 2 sets of pics and also some assorted pics. Where would be the best place to use to upload them? I see that some places have removed them for violation?
Could you upload it?Ireally need Ryan jaston's video now~~

wonder why mobidtech was banned, just looked through all the posts in this thread, my take is:

1. sharing people's full videos is NOT cool, you guys are killing hens for their eggs which was a stupid thing to do,
wait till you produce something and someone post here to share, finally your business is killed because of sharing,
how would you feel about it?

2 Pointing mobidtech "fat" in the arguments is NOT cool, chubby guys are hot to many,
nobody has yet said skinny guys are disgusting, show some respect to each other, please!

i´ve seen the hot photos of the dead bodies (from corpseboy1980).......HOT HOT HOT....LIKE :)
can you send me more pictures when the boys get doff or can you say me where Ican find more pictures????? please ;)

Once again, childishness. I seem to have to post the same thing to every thread I visit. Morbidtech - stop whining about people posting your stuff. Pics and vids of our fetish are not readily available, and apparently you are sitting on a gold mine. People/I will pay to see this stuff. You can post teasers here. I understand copyright infringement, but at the same time, if you would share (for a reasonable fee) people might not be as tempted to post your stuff. You have been off the scene for a long time, maybe it's time to try again. Just sayin'

Hi guys. Why can't I download any of the depositfiles.com files? It always says "file no longer exist" :(

I have a question.......Are they really dead?

PS:My English is not very good because I am a chinese
I think they' alive.You should konw some mortician\emblaming konwledges.Before massaging,the mortician will cut the veins in the neck to exchange the blood for the red liquid.To accelerate the process,morticians massages.The stick after massaging was to take in the poops inside the bodies.Both works should leave scars indispensibly.At least I can't find the scars.So they're just for a play,not for real

Back