Even though they may have been posted earlier in this thread, I have put all of the Morbidtech videos that I have (12) on Mediafire at http://www.mediafire.com/?yb51851j66gs6. I hope everyone enjoys the clips. Going along with my site name (sleeper6) I enjoy watching videos of sleeping, drunk and/or KO'd guys being fondled. I do enjoy this site, but it is not number 1 on my list. I have 1,000's of sleeping pics and 100's of videos. I would be happy to post them if there is a proper place on this site.

I love sleeping guys and I have my own collection.

Start a thread in the Alive dudes and post your pics! Sounds like fun!

Even though they may have been posted earlier in this thread, I have put all of the Morbidtech videos that I have (12) on Mediafire at http://www.mediafire.com/?yb51851j66gs6. I hope everyone enjoys the clips. Going along with my site name (sleeper6) I enjoy watching videos of sleeping, drunk and/or KO'd guys being fondled. I do enjoy this site, but it is not number 1 on my list. I have 1,000's of sleeping pics and 100's of videos. I would be happy to post them if there is a proper place on this site.

brah i enjoy those too...sleeping, drunk and knocked out guys...are you into their feet too or jus them being fondled? would love to see the videos you have!

hey does anyone has armando's video?

sleeper6,

Thank you so much for posting the additional videos. I do have one question. All have downloaded fine so far except for the Josh Reed file. Every time I try to download it the system says it cannot display the file. I have had no issues with any of the others. I do not know if you know a trick for this one or if possibly there is some issue. Thank you again for posting the rest of the file. It is greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Fideliodemo

I think Sgt. Ryan is Latino. I have seen many latino that halso have the flat face and features that way, especially if they are more indigenous and in the southern mexico.

Thanks for all the videos!By the way,morbidtech.com is closed?Why cann't I open the site?

Oh, and Sleeper6...... you wrote that you like this site, but it is not #1?....... If not, then which is? Because i haven't found anything that matches this place!

Cute Dead Guys is #1 for what it offers and I do enjoy the site. My favorite fetish is sleeping guys and GayCreeps.com is a good site, Bad Boys Bondage and Bondage Jeopardy are also good for guys being KO'd and then used.

omg!amazing posts!!!!thx guys!sleeper6 dude u r super awsome! like u! xD

btw r these videos real?I mean I don't c any of those dead guys' breathing during processing! were they really dead???

How is it possible that this thread has nearly 52,000 views, I had no idea there were so many morbidtech fans out there!

Back