pierrepju

Forum Resident
I like the movies with cute dead soldiers are stripped of their uniforms and boots. Specially the nazis and cavalry soldiers.

Attachments

• A distant trumpet.jpg
    A distant trumpet.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,076
  • A distant trumpet 3.jpg
    A distant trumpet 3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 772
  • A distant trumpet 2d.jpg
    A distant trumpet 2d.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 632
  • A distant trumpet 2g.jpg
    A distant trumpet 2g.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 466
  • A distant trumpet 2b.jpg
    A distant trumpet 2b.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 519
I like the movies with cute dead soldiers are stripped of their uniforms and boots. Specially the nazis and cavalry soldiers.
Instant boner for me when I see dead soldier or cowboy flung over horse with his limbs relaxed from mortal injury

More pics

Zombie Lake 4.jpgZombie Lake 2.jpgZombie Lake 5.jpgZombie Lake 10.jpgZombie Lake 15.jpg
Zombie Lake movie. Partisan is stripping boots of a dead nazi soldier.

Last edited:
J'aodre ça pierre, tu peux venir enlever les miennes avec plaisir..... apres que les indiens m'aient tué.

love movies like opposing force, downtown, operation nam, latino, where cops and soldiers are forced naked and humiliated

i was very disappointed with black hawk down, they left the part of the naked american soldiers being dragged in somalia out. wish a movie would be created to reenact that scene

Nothing gets me harder then a cute solder (Nazi especially) who have been stripped naked from the waist down and raped either before or after they have died. Died as a result of castration would be a huge cum shot for me. Help me out guys. Where are pics like that?

Jezz! I love those cowboys & indians movies from the 60's with dead young cavalry soldier in uniform. I love to picture myself dress-up like that and dying slowly from an arrow in the chest. Thank for posting it.

Back