L

leali.nico

this takes place in Buhriz, were five young and super cute boys were killes by americans. then they took their clothes off and took some pics. and then i found out that one of then has a amazing cock. pic-18.jpgpic-10.jpgpic-6.jpgpic-17.jpgpic-19.jpg
PD. There is a similar post but it doesn`t show cocks.

*-*-*-*Nicolas Unlam*-**--:aha:

this takes place in Buhriz, were five young and super cute boys were killes by americans. then they took their clothes off and took some pics. and then i found out that one of then has a amazing cock. View attachment 18286View attachment 18285View attachment 18284View attachment 18283View attachment 18282
PD. There is a similar post but it doesn`t show cocks.

*-*-*-*Nicolas Unlam*-**--:aha:

Nice! What's hot is seeing the humiliation behind stripping the victims - although I wished they had the boys strip prior to being executed rather than after.

Which one of the boys is the one shown alive? Is it the one who's naked?

no, i've never done it...but i always wanted to simulate been death or drug in bed and someone else suck my cock

all of those guys were killed...but at the moment when pics were taken some of them were alive.

all of those guys were killed...but at the moment when pics were taken some of them were alive.

Indeed they were, but I'm still at loss as to who the alive person in the last picture was. Was he the one who's naked?

there is more to this story. what actually happened is the american soldiers captured these iraq soldiers. they took some photos of them alive and some dead and then planted some US weapons next to the kids, then shoot them. the kid whose cock is showing is not in any of the other pictres here. here are the other photos:

Last edited:
there is more to this story. what actually happened is the american soldiers captured these iraq soldiers. they took some photos of them alive and some dead and then planted some US weapons next to the kids, then shoot them. the kid whose cock is showing is not in any of the other pictres here. here are the other photos:

Thanks for the update! Gosh such hot boys. I'd do more to them - maybe strip all of them - keep their cock/balls as a "war trophy" before letting them go/offing them. Yum

amazing photos of beautiful young men, in life and death --- i'd love to cut off that cock and balls and eat them

Back