One more alive pic

33760_ORIG-zyzz3.jpg

And alive video

you cheekt kunts are a bunch of sick phaggots.. are you slack jawed phag boys actually mirin over the dead peoples bodies? makes me fking sick..

-the misc

nah cuz you got no idea, sick you of phaggets fappin to the father of aesthetics while he lays humble in his grave

English, we speak E-n-g-l-i-s-h here. How do you expect us to have a dialog when you're not even speaking English. We don't speak in Jive or whatever language that is. Try again

English, we speak E-n-g-l-i-s-h here. How do you expect us to have a dialog when you're not even speaking English. We don't speak in Jive or whatever language that is. Try again

:smirk: :5 stars:

Father of aesthetics is Zyzz I assume.

I deeply regret what happened with him and no, I am not fapping to his pics.

He was a fun dude, we talked several times and he said he accepted gay people and liked CDG.

He shouldn't have croaked so young.

He was very muscled and shortly after death he stiffened as wood because the more muscle you have the stiffer your rigor mortis will get.

nah cuz you got no idea, sick you of phaggets fappin to the father of aesthetics while he lays humble in his grave

Hey phaggots, we never got the chance to welcome you to CDG - luv the gay 'nick' BTW :yes: and the VERY gay avatar. :faggit: - now that you have signed up with our largely gay community, please make the most of your membership at CDG - I see you are already joining in with our community discussions - (although I don't understand most of your language) - If your posts are intended as flames, however, you need to make them in the correct area. If you are seeking gay companions, we have a personal advert section - where you can share your gay/necro fantasies. If you need any personal advice or feel conflicted about your own suppressed gay/necro tendencies - please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to give you some personal attention - all in private of course.

l.jpg

Can't believe Zyzz is just a melted corpse now. Months after his croak he is still popular on the internet.

He was gorgeous. A shame that he had to go so young but he has been set free now.
R.I.P. my beauty.

Such a really handsome young man!
The expression and posture in the picture above reminds me Nijinsky,
the famous Russian dancer!
Even dead he is still beautiful.

What a sad story about one of our's

Is this how u folks talk about a friend ? a forum member ? when he is dead ? you guys should fucking take a damn good look in the mirror and SHAME on your selves!

That beeing said.. may he rest in piece

Last edited:
Back