Did he die/didn't he? Was he a member/wasn't he? Life's great questions as ever remain unanswered!

THE TRUTH WILL OUT!

I've suspected all along!

lilmike183
FUCKING FAGs!!
STOLIC! FAGGITS FAGS FAGRO, HOMOSEXUALS, DEATH TO THEM ALL! .
UNickMaker
Yea ok after we have some fun first...you know, gang rape, hanging, suffocation, emasculation.....then we can off em
UNQUOTE

Plat stop this shit, we will ban you for spamming!

What a shame - beautiful man
He is the third budy builder/model I know of who had heart attacks that killed them. One was a nephew at 18 the other a dear friend at 30.
SAD

I was thinking....... Maybe setting up a foundation where like minded people could leave their bodies to when dead .....
I think its pretty much legal in any country to sign over your body to anyone... ( theres that German Doc who films Autopsies and has lots of people signed up to him) We could perform our own autopsys and photograph every single thing and post on a specific site on the net...( im sure we would get lots of people as there image would be imortilised and that appeals to most of us.
Thoughts??????
Stiffy 666

Great:hot::hot::hot::hot: body, pity, ...

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is!
The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference .

So sad --yes I hope there are more pictures

Would've loved to have been with him when he did whatever it was he did to himself. I wonder if he was naked and hard when
he went? I am sure he is burning in Hell now. I wish I could be with him there and enjoying his wonderful naked bod while we
get eternally roasted together in each other's naked arms! mmmmm What a stud he was!

Aww, what's the matter? Do we scare little pussy boy's like you? Come here, we'll take real good care of you, I promise.

Back