February List of Members Removed from the "Forum Elite" Usergroup

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
All members on this list used to have access to the Secret Room section of the forum but failed to meet the requirement of active posting and lost their access.

Here is the list for February. More users will be removed next month.

Membership can be won back if you send a request to the administrator and you have been an active poster for a month.

JMsidious
SoldierTom
scott07
Opasan82
op9ca
ooreiley
markfive
kitanaprincess
johnnyboi
jim_tim
jim_gxy
jacobyphoenix
hydra
hcetza
gibing
eric_c
deadsoldier
corpseboy1980
BlackWorld
ateen2300
vihrmin
tromboner1987
sussexfist
stonefree

If you think you have been unfairly removed, post your complaint in this thread.

im sorry meatpie, but i've been an active poster, the oly think i dont post is images, 'cause i posted videos before and i think you know why i don't post images.....

You both need to post in the "True Gore" section - either images, videos or links.

As simple as that.

Posting comments is not enough you need to actively contribute and share with the community so that we will share with you.

Also don't flood my inbox with complaints saying how disappointed you are. It's lame.

Rules apply equally to all members, whether friends of meatpie or any of the mods doesn't really matter.

If you think you have been treated unfairly please post your complaint in this thread and we will dicuss your case but it should be visible to all members who can also take part in the dicussion if they feel we have removed anyone unfairly.

How often do you have to post. I posted nearly every day during January and just cos I had a week away and did not post any during that time you removed me?????????

Yes. We are pretty hardcore here. Also try and bring new material not hust stuff we already have.

I have posted many photos in the gore section, several of which were posted this week.
Did you overlook them?

Yup, vihrmin has posted some good stuff - and so has ateen2300, in the Secret Room. You're right to demote people who don't post decent stuff, but maybe you're being a bit harsh on these two!

i.. i dont know....i' ll do what i can....

I don't post often because its so difficult to find new stuff. I just recently posted in the Secret Room some new pics i found... and in the past, in all the other versions of this site, all i've ever posted were brand new never been seen before pics. don't those count? i hope they do.

All this is true eric but you need to keep posting to stay an elite member, I hope you don't take this personally.

Can you, perhaps, give us a concrete number as far as required amount of posts to be an elite member? I would be interested but it sounds a bit too complicated for someone like me who sometimes can't visit the site for a week or so at a time.... I mean, not everyone has that kind of time.

Its not that complicated, just post regualrly and try to bring fresh material to the site - links, pics, vids.

Members will vote your threads and if the community likes your work we will let you in,.

Just a hint: reposts from other sites are usually a bad idea, esp watermarked material.

Back