I've fantasized about killing guys this way all my adult life. And with a cock that's almost 9 inches long, and thick to boot, I know I'm big and long enough to assure that a victim won't get air. I'd love to just push my cock in all the way to the prick hair and HOLD IT THERE while a guy goes unconscious!! Only problem is that even though the cocksucker may really want to know what it's like to pass out with a large dick down his neck, the body itself might panic and start doing whatever it can to survive once it feels itself passing out. Including biting into my cock!! Anybody who hasn't had their cock chomped on, trust me, it HURTS!! But a mouth guard would prevent that, my cock could do whatever it wanted, and with my strength I'm sure I could hold most guys' heads in place till we've gone where we both wanted to go.

god damn, You've got to know how much i'm wanting to meet You. have wanted this scene forever. let's make this finally happen. Death by Dick. now that's Power!

I've fantasized about killing guys this way all my adult life. And with a cock that's almost 9 inches long, and thick to boot, I know I'm big and long enough to assure that a victim won't get air. I'd love to just push my cock in all the way to the prick hair and HOLD IT THERE while a guy goes unconscious!! Only problem is that even though the cocksucker may really want to know what it's like to pass out with a large dick down his neck, the body itself might panic and start doing whatever it can to survive once it feels itself passing out. Including biting into my cock!! Anybody who hasn't had their cock chomped on, trust me, it HURTS!! But a mouth guard would prevent that, my cock could do whatever it wanted, and with my strength I'm sure I could hold most guys' heads in place till we've gone where we both wanted to go.

Ohh... fuuuuck. Wow this is hot, I would absolutely LOVE to be victim to you...

I want to strangle you as I force my cock all the way down where I'm catching muscle and bone.
wborden@columbus.rr.com
614–3 14–1466
You can email me or send me a text and tell me how you want strangled and choked and how you want to suck my cock all the way down your throat as I squeeze your neck

put tube down .. not so nice as cock .. the feeling of a cock doing it on me , why tube ? what's the feeling ? how deep with a tube? interesting to know ..

wooow .. with a 9" cock, would like that to be done on me too .. you can't imagin how my cock hard, dripping thinking about taht .. rare gyus who think about that ..to be shure i don't byte, easy, skull fuck me mayn days before .. till i get used to take it all the way, and stop. .. again .. and again .. the only difference then is that you would not pull out too quick ..

I can do this also have inch your front teeth will be removed before hand

I want to have a sadistic guy force his big cock all the way down my throat, balls deep, or further, clogging my air supply. Humping and thrusting hard, using my throat how he wants, basically raping my mouth - keeping it in my throat the whole time, making me gag and choke hard, forcing me to stay deep on his cock and slowly choking me to death with it, then cumming straight down my throat. :D

I would love that....YES PLEASE!!!

I have a friend who wants to go this way after he kills me anyone interested in doing this message me at rainmaker5555 on wickr

Quick punch to the nose to break it so he can't breath through it. Then the mouth forms a tight seal around the fat cock. He'll be dead within minutes.

Back