I've done this a few times, (to near blackout anyways), and its so super hit to have a big but soft cock all the way in your throat .. See a massive set of balls covering your eyes and nose, and then he pushes it all the way in making you gag and choke. And when you feel that flood of cum .. OMG!!

Mix this with a satanic electro torture ritual and you've made my day!!

Dying to do it again and again!!

If any hot young guy wants to make an older guy suffocate on his cock and then steal the money out of my wallet when it's all over, message me. I am in the Los Angeles area. The more sadistic, the better.

Anyone in Texas or UK wants to do this to me? I wants to be in strict bondage and face raped, till unconscious, filmed while trying to fight back and smothering, but my alpha guy raped my ring gagged mouth

Mm you could do that to me.. Tie my hands to my feet on the bed... Cover me in cling film, get on top with your cock in my throat balls deep and just hold it there for as long as u want ... Then fuck it non stop all the way as hard as you can until my eyes roll to the back of my head... Let me die on your balls covered in my choking spit

Fucking sick and fucking hot thread guys. I also have the same fantasy and like many others, I am also a roleplay sub who wants to be skullfucked to death like that (as a fantasy). Keep the thread going guys.....

I can mKe that happen for you . I have a few choke buddies into being strangled and skull fucked. Held on my cock balls deep and struggle to passout.

Wow just found this site by chance and nice to see I m not the only one thinking this

I m looking to meet a complete stranger taking me somewhere quite face rape best me to a pulp choke me suffocate me leaving me to rot . You walk off taking my money leaving me to rot

You can guess from my name that this is exactly what I'd like to happen to me, hard and deep, with no mercy, no way out. This thread was made for me! I'm pleased to see others think the same... it's good to share with like-minded guys.

I am in Tacoma, Washington. I want someone to do this to me and have been trying to find a BBC or BWC or group to torture me and suffocate me with their cock. If I survive OK but if not OK too. I want to cum just as I lose consciousness from suffocation. Please contact me if you are interested. I am (dead) serious.

This thread stays around. Wonder if a guy has been suffocated this way? I would love for this to happen to me!

Back