I've fantasized about killing guys this way all my adult life. And with a cock that's almost 9 inches long, and thick to boot, I know I'm big and long enough to assure that a victim won't get air. I'd love to just push my cock in all the way to the prick hair and HOLD IT THERE while a guy goes unconscious!! Only problem is that even though the cocksucker may really want to know what it's like to pass out with a large dick down his neck, the body itself might panic and start doing whatever it can to survive once it feels itself passing out. Including biting into my cock!! Anybody who hasn't had their cock chomped on, trust me, it HURTS!! But a mouth guard would prevent that, my cock could do whatever it wanted, and with my strength I'm sure I could hold most guys' heads in place till we've gone where we both wanted to go.

Last edited:
after readdy this i got hard as a rock ...id LOVE to go by cock......use them thing that dentist use so can not bite ..holds mouth open ...im more than willing to be a victim if any1 really want to do this...tie me helpless tie my head so can not move my head ..pull out a few time let me get little air before going balls deep till the end ...god ..thats the best way to go

Mmm, I'm glad to see there are fans of this. It's gotta be one helluva fucking mind trip for both parties involved to recognize that a guy's very manhood is what's being used as the weapon.

a weapon indeed, combined with a mouth guard nybtm mentioned would make the choking and panting moans of the victim enough to get a observer off.

a guy with a flacid cock puts it inside of your mouth along with his balls. A device is used to keep you from biting down on the manmeat and straps hold you firm to a table and your head to his groin.

He begins to slowly fuck your mouth with his limp cock which begins to increase in size. You feel it taking up more and more room. You struggle trying to free yourself. Knowing you are only moments away from suffocating you start sucking him furiously hoping he will shoot and go limp. He does shoot but amazingly he continues to grow. The cock is now down your throat, you air is cut off and you die from lack of ozygen. Then he shoots a second and then a third time into your dead head.

I'm into this in a big way. LOVE having guys forcing their cock into my throat.. the more i gag the better!
Used to service a couple of guys. One would hold my head while the other fucked then they swapped. A couple of time they made me pass out....
My throat is here for any men in the UK...

I love it either way. Love watching a guy's throat expand and contract as my dick goes in and out of his throat, then grab his head and slowly push myself into him all the way to my balls and hold it there until he starts to panic from lack of air. Also love being forced to swallow a nice dick and get skull fucked, especially when it goes down all the way to my collar bone and he humps my esophagus. Totally up to him whether I ever take another breath, but the feeling of getting a load dumped in the esophagus is totally worth struggling hard to stay alive for.

Yea this is really hot. I watch a lot of throat fucking vids. I enjoy getting my mouth and throat dominated by a dude.. I wld stop short of watning to die like this tho LoL

I love choking on a big cock .. but especially if the guy has massive balls and threatens to cum a huge load. You gotta swallow it all .. and if you make one little noise or gag .. he just drives it in deeper and leaves it there .. :D Lovely!! How I've survived some guys is amazing!

Yeah, this sounds like one hell of a way to go...

That, or having a guy who shoots enough he literally drowns me in cum...

Back