R

ropetrick

A public lynching of a thief somewhere in Asia... the mob strips the screaming criminal, ties him to a post, and burns him in public.

Attachments

• 11271f3484.jpg
    11271f3484.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,332
I think this is actually a Good Friday religious ceremony, perhaps in South America.
Apologies if I'm wrong - definitely hot if it's real.

There's something about this scene that doesn't resemble a genuine burning at the stake. The guy's not tied very securely for one thing, and his screaming expression is kind of hokey as well. I'm inclined to go with the above suggestion that it's a religious ceremony, though the flames sure look authentic. I don't know what to think.

I believe it is genuine.... certainly the flames are, and they are around his legs. I remember reading about the story a while back: mob justice.
Yeah.... socks not good. I know there are religious re-enactments etc – crucifixions and the like – but I don't believe this is one.
But if it is, then I'd like to join in.

This was in South America, Bolivia I believe. The "thief" was caught stealing from the Church, an tied up with a small fire built for torture and entertainment purposes, I don't think the intention was to kill him. Though I wonder why they left on his socks and undies, totally nude would be the best way to humilate the "thief" until the cops took him away.

<"Burned alive for stealing
<The man in this painful pic is a thief who was caught stealing by the residents of Pelileo Grande in Ecuador, some 75 miles south of Quito. Villagers stripped the thief down to his underwear, poured gasoline on his legs and set him on fire. Tied and <helpless, the thief was in agonizing pain watching his flesh burn off of his body, while the villagers were watching him suffer.
<Local priest along with a few other villagers eventually put the fire out and rescued the man from certain death by incineration. He was treated in a hospital from severe burns, but it’s quite likely you won’t see him anywhere near Pelileo Grande, <Ecuador anytime soon. He’ll probably think twice before he steals something again and if he does, I hope he wears different underwear. Who the hell goes stealing wearing this kind of briefs?">

This picture appeared elswhere in this forum. I believe this is the real story. I still think they should have pulled down those blue briefs, he looks well aroused despite the pain, or more likely because of the pain, which as a fire-player I appriciate.
Fireboots

I can't see it :( Maybe one of you, sexy dudes, can upload it here as it is on other threads <3 Pleaaaaaaseeeee

Back