blts

Forum Newcomer
I am turned on by men being whipped (or caned) very heavily: lots of blood, unconsciousness and of course whipping to death.

Interested in descriptions, images, movies. Especially criminals or slaves whipped.

Anybody else interested?

(Also into impalement, crucifixion and breaking on the wheel)./

fukken hot mate tied to whipping bench or frame bullwhipped barbed whips whipped with barbed wire welts splitting blood sweat streaming
then crucify his tortured body nails through the wrists ankles knees screaming on the cross

Of course you can count me in, blts. I have completely forgotten breaking on the wheel. How unusual.

http://reocities.com/TimesSquare/dungeon/1461/

I love these images.

During the Morant Bay riots in Jamaica in 1865, the British army whipped the local black population. To make the whipping more severe, the cats (cat of nine tails) were wrapped in wire:

Over 600 men and women, including pregnant women, were flogged with the cat, receiving up to 100 strokes. To increase the severity of the punishment the cord strands of the cat were twined with wire. According to one official, the soldiers were flogging people 'for looking sulky or for speaking a hasty word or for nothing at all'. Many also received long prison sentences.

Flogging with the knout in Tsarist Russia involved whipping to the death.

There is a description of a whipping to death in one of the Mandingo "novels".

The Roman flagellum sounds very interesting.

All very interesting tortures! Whipping & crucifixion is hot. Breaking on the wheel is amazing! Don't forget hanging, drawing, & quartering!

@btls I am very interested and would like to know more about what you would like to happen in reality.

Love the idea of being tortured to death ... breaking on the wheel ... whipping ... crucifixion ... plenty of blood

Have been whipped, have also been crucified. Both for the pleasure of my late b/f & also for pics & vids. I grew to enjoy the challenge of just how much I could take against the performance of others. Life is so dull now

fukken hot mate tied to whipping bench or frame bullwhipped barbed whips whipped with barbed wire welts splitting blood sweat streaming
then crucify his tortured body nails through the wrists ankles knees screaming on the cross
where do you find those beautiful drawings ?

All very interesting tortures! Whipping & crucifixion is hot. Breaking on the wheel is amazing! Don't forget hanging, drawing, & quartering!
Hey, that’s exactly what I’m into , being the victim in texting roleplay, including these kinds of tortures and death are extremely hot and exciting

Back