EthanFrome

Forum Regular
Just wanted to know your stories of asphyxiation and first times, most recent, etc. Were you the victim, strangler, viewer, or did you do a multiple strangler/victim scenario? How did you asphyxiate?

yeah i have a friend who loves to choke me with his arms till i passout. or strangle me with rope or his hands till my hands drop. my most recent one was when i left my house door unlocked so he can come in, but i didnt know if he was coming or not. so i went to bed, i woke up with a literal pain in my ass and he was fucking me. he saw that i was awake, and wrapped his big bicep around my neck and squeezed till i stopped squirming. that was blackout #1 the second time i woke up and he was sucking my dick, and my hands were tied behind me. Once again he notices im awake and he get mad and says "i see u didnt learn your lesson the first time, i'll make sure you stay asleep this time." so he drags me off my bed, gets me on my knees, he gets behind me and puts a bag over my head along with a rope and strangles and bags me at the same time. Its safe to say i didnt stay conscious for long. I black out like within a minute. I wake up a third time and its morning, and he's gone and my ass is dripping cum, my chest is wet with cum and so is my mouth.

I once picked up a beefy drunk guy wandering around on the street and offered him so much to drink he ended up out cold. I took him to a safe place, dragged him and laid his body on a bed. I played with his body a lot, he moaned a little but didnt wake up. I put a plastic bag on his head and like 45 secs later he started breathing in a way I knew he was lacking oxigen. Some intense breathing there. Then he moved his arms around as if trying to get rid of that bag. At that moment I took it off his head and he relaxed again. That was it. I still think what would have happened if I had kept that bag on his head for a little while longer. Would his fighting have ended soon? I sooo wanted to see him struggle till he was unconscious, but I couldnt. The image of him struggling to breathe and fighting for air was stunning!

I've always been short.. I'm 22 now and only 5'2", 110lbs so growing up in school the bigger guys would like demonstrating their strength on me lol.. never got knocked out but have been lifted off the ground by the neck plenty of times.. that naturally restricted my breathing somewhat. Someone would always want to make it a contest to see who could lift me the longest, highest, one handed, etc.

Only other time was when I was with a guy in the shower and we were jerking and all of a sudden he starts choking me (I now know that it makes the orgasm amazing for those of you who haven't tried it LOL). When I was just about to come he lifted me up one-handed so I'd blow all over his stomach/chest and then he started to get ready and he kept me up until he finished.. not sure if he even realised it because of the adrenaline but if he had kept choking me much longer I would've passed out..... umm it was the hottest experience I've ever had lmao

my first time was a whole week of strangling and hangings. I had five friends that i hung out with a lot. we were all ages 10 - 12. we watched an old movie titled A TOWN CALLED HELL. There was a hanging scene in it where five Mexican men were hanged and it showcased their bare feet whilst they were hanging that we found to be very cool. I had my five friends hang while i played the part of hangman. I had a barn in my backyard and used the beam in the barn near the haystacks to hang the nooses from. I used five step stools from the horse stable to put under the other boys to stand on. Once they were barefoot, with their hands tied behind their backs, and standing on the stool with the noose around their necks, I pulled the stools out from under them and let them pass out. While they passed out and were hanging I would play with their bare feet in many ways. I would rub their feet, kiss their feet, and keep their feet in my face. Some boys would take longer to pass out than others and some would keep twitching in their feet the whole time. That scenario went on for about ten years and we kind of had a special club for hangings.
That same week, I strangled my fifteen year old cousin the for the first time. I was 10 years and he was five years older than me. I loved his feet. they were size 12 at the time. he learned about my hangings and wanted to try being choked because he didn't like the idea of hanging. He set up a time at his house on that Friday. I tied his hands behind his back, took his shoes and socks off, and bound his feet together. He laid on his stomach and i blindfolded him. I used a bandanna to pull around his neck and proceeded to choke him. His legs went wild and it took about three minutes for him to go unconscious. while he was out, i played with his feet until he woke up two hours later. He said the choking felt good and we still continue to do it. he even liked the idea of having his feet played with while he was passed out. It progressed into me giving him blow jobs in addition to foot play as he was unconscious.

roughneck2096

HI new friends I finnally was able to log on ,my name for real is Prentice and from TexasI found this site by accident and I think Iwill enjoy it.hope to get to know each of you much better.I,ll be reading a lot of your post

going to be suffocated

my friend is planning on suffocating me with a plastic bag. he likes to put a bag over my head after he tells me to get disrobed. What a turn on. He tellls me he's going to suffocate me wheter i beg him not to or not,

hope you'll contact me sometime or anytime. Get real turned on by this subject. Yeah I know the whole world things its a little weird nut so what. Call me sometime @ 276-676-2123. Dont have an answering machine so I dont screen calls- I just say hello. I like dead guys.

hot story

my first time was a whole week of strangling and hangings. I had five friends that i hung out with a lot. we were all ages 10 - 12. we watched an old movie titled A TOWN CALLED HELL. There was a hanging scene in it where five Mexican men were hanged and it showcased their bare feet whilst they were hanging that we found to be very cool. I had my five friends hang while i played the part of hangman. I had a barn in my backyard and used the beam in the barn near the haystacks to hang the nooses from. I used five step stools from the horse stable to put under the other boys to stand on. Once they were barefoot, with their hands tied behind their backs, and standing on the stool with the noose around their necks, I pulled the stools out from under them and let them pass out. While they passed out and were hanging I would play with their bare feet in many ways. I would rub their feet, kiss their feet, and keep their feet in my face. Some boys would take longer to pass out than others and some would keep twitching in their feet the whole time. That scenario went on for about ten years and we kind of had a special club for hangings.
That same week, I strangled my fifteen year old cousin the for the first time. I was 10 years and he was five years older than me. I loved his feet. they were size 12 at the time. he learned about my hangings and wanted to try being choked because he didn't like the idea of hanging. He set up a time at his house on that Friday. I tied his hands behind his back, took his shoes and socks off, and bound his feet together. He laid on his stomach and i blindfolded him. I used a bandanna to pull around his neck and proceeded to choke him. His legs went wild and it took about three minutes for him to go unconscious. while he was out, i played with his feet until he woke up two hours later. He said the choking felt good and we still continue to do it. he even liked the idea of having his feet played with while he was passed out. It progressed into me giving him blow jobs in addition to foot play as he was unconscious.

Omg I have read this story twice and it still gets me hard. You got hav to chat with me I'm a strangler half the time so this hot if you ever want to chat just send me a private message Ill giv you my e mail there.

@Strangle_x_soul: I'm glad my story gets you hard. I've played with others as well. My younger cousin actually blackmailed me into snuffing him when I was 15yo and he was 12yo. He caught me choking my older cousin who was 20yo at the time. My older cousin had just passed out when my younger cousin walked in on us; I still had the bandanna around my older cousin's neck and had a slight squeeze on it. My younger cousin said he knew what we were doing and had seen me hang my friends before as well. He wanted to join in but I was a little ambivalent on the idea. He said he would tell on me if I didn't let him so at that point I had no choice. I don't know why I was resistant to the idea though, it was an extra person to snuff and an extra pair of feet to play with. His younger feet made a cute contrast to my older cousin's feet. My older cousin found out when he woke up and found our younger cousin passed out next to him. He wasn't surprised though because he had known my younger cousin was aware of everything. He liked to be played with in the same way as my older cousin: Bound with his ankles together and hands behind his back, blindfolded, choked with the bandanna, and having his feet worshiped and given a blow job.

How do they look like?

My older cousin, Mike, at the time of his first strangle was 6 ft 1 in, 15 yo, size 12.5 feet, Italian-Lebanese, Black/Brown, and Athletic/Toned. Now he's 6 ft 5 in, 27yo, size 15 feet, and more built in muscle mass but still an athletic guy.
My younger cousin Eli, at the time of his firs strangle was 5 ft 3 in, 12yo, size 6 feet, Italian-Swedish, Blond/Blue, and slender. Now he's 5 ft 9 in, 19yo, size 8.5 feet, and athletic/toned.

I've been bagged and strangled many times, both to completion and not. I got choked the first time at 16, and had been KO'd twice by the time I was 18. I enjoy both the slow, agonizing panic og having a plastic bag over my head and th much faster KO you get from a bare-hand choke. My favorite way is to be tied up naked, but not tied down to anything so that when I get bagged I can struggle like hell to "escape" before I pass out. (I've never succeeded once, but it makes the game more exciting that way.)

That's hot! What different ways have you strangled them?

I used a tie before. That was used the first time ever. It really is my favorite tool to use because it prolongs to strangle and lets m see their toes flex longer. I've also used plastic bag asphyxiation, pillow smothering, and hanging for other guys. I also do prolonged blow jobs sometimes to make a guy pass out.

I used a tie before. That was used the first time ever. It really is my favorite tool to use because it prolongs to strangle and lets m see their toes flex longer. I've also used plastic bag asphyxiation, pillow smothering, and hanging for other guys. I also do prolonged blow jobs sometimes to make a guy pass out.

Wow you should put more pics of your victims.

About 15 years ago I sat in a chair that was built for garotting. I was tied down and the rope placed around my neck and the stick turned. I admit to being turned on by the experience.

Back