Murder suspect finally caught in the killing of handsome 19 year old

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
19 year old Mike Yepremyan

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Zareh Manjikian has been arrested in the murder of Mike Yepremyan. Zareh Manjikian is due in court in the bizarre murder of Mike Yepremyan, dubbed locally as the “text message murder case”. Mike Yepremyan’s text messages drove Manjikian to murder Yepremyan in 2009, claim investigators.

In November 2009, Mike Yepremyan of Southern California was dating Denielle Wegrzyn. One night, Denielle Wegrzyn went out on the town with her female friend Khatun ‘Kat’ Vardanian.

Investigators tell news that Yepremyan didn’t like Kat and certainly didn’t like Denielle hanging out with Kat. That evening, Yepremyan texted Denielle referring to Kat as a “that bitch”.

Within moments, Kat saw the text message, got furious and threatened to beat up Yepremyan. Yepremyan agreed to meet Kat and her unidentified male companions.

Yepremyan with male friends went to the Sears Parking lot. There was Zareh Manjikian. Investigators claim that virtually upon arrival, Manjikian pulled out a gun and shot Yepremyan dead, from behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHVhw_KOu_A

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hot.............

Yes, very hot. Is it sad that I find dead hot guys for more interesting than dead ugly guys? I hardly give dead ugly guys a second glance.

I could not agree more, slaughter. This is one reason that you and I are such good buddies!

Back