I lovin him

Yes, Bulgarians, Serbs, Romanian guys even - we all tend to look alike.

Igor is the best, he was the most beautiful dead guy in that morgue.

He has many fans here on CDG.

Yes, Igor rules!
Igoogled Igor's full name and to my surprise I got a lot of hits, and the full story of his and his Macedonian comrads deaths. Now that I know who he was and how he croaked, (part of me hates to admit this) his pictures are hotter then they were before when I thought he was a nameless Columbian soldier. I've shot a lot of cum over this cute guy. Thank you Igor for leaving such a beautiful corpse, and thank you Meatpie, ArrowMan and Verlup! for posting the photos of Igor.

Yes, Igor rules!
Igoogled Igor's full name and to my surprise I got a lot of hits, and the full story of his and his Macedonian comrads deaths. Now that I know who he was and how he croaked, (part of me hates to admit this) his pictures are hotter then they were before when I thought he was a nameless Columbian soldier. I've shot a lot of cum over this cute guy. Thank you Igor for leaving such a beautiful corpse, and thank you Meatpie, ArrowMan and Verlup! for posting the photos of Igor.

What was his full name?

I have alive pics of Igor, he was ery beautiful alive and smiling a lot on the pics.

I love relaxed dead guys

wow

Back