Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Forum Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    AbuseHim ... Def one of the better sites around!

    www.clips4sale.com/22302
    Def worth checking it out, one of the better abuse sites around. Knock outs, chloro, passed out and molested, played with, abused str8, muscle guys. Real jocks, swimmers, wrestlers, footballers

    www.clips4sale.com/22302

  2. #17
    Forum Inhabitant
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

  3. #18
    Forum Inhabitant
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusehim View Post
    www.clips4sale.com/22302
    Def worth checking it out, one of the better abuse sites around. Knock outs, chloro, passed out and molested, played with, abused str8, muscle guys. Real jocks, swimmers, wrestlers, footballers

    www.clips4sale.com/22302

    I have visited this website. The guys' face is always covered with a ski mask, which is not very sexy. Also, the clips are too expensive.

  4. #19
    Forum Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Im the admin for that site

    Im the admin for the site mentioned above, clips4sale.com/22302
    Thanks for noticing us and keep checking back often, posted lots of new clips!
    My thanks

  5. #20
    Forum Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Site UPDATED

    Quote Originally Posted by fetishland View Post
    I have visited this website. The guys' face is always covered with a ski mask, which is not very sexy. Also, the clips are too expensive.
    Just to let you guys know, the site has been updated, PRICES HAVE DROPPED and, as always, requests or suggestions for clips with some of the guys are always welcomed, stop by and enjoy!!
    www.clips4sale.com/22302

  6. #21
    victim search executioner exhibsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    53
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    38
    Really nice site, congrat.

  7. #22
    Forum Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by exhibsm View Post
    Really nice site, congrat.
    thanks man

  8. #23
    Forum Inhabitant jaksonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    40
    Fetish: Chloroform & Drunk & Passed out

  9. #24
    Forum Inhabitant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    27
    Not a ko site per se but features guys unconscious being worked on, pretty hot, these are only previews but still sexy
    Checkout:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Film911d...10/mHWParHJedo

  10. #25
    Forum Inhabitant seshio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    china
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    34
    i want to see the muscle guy be fondled ,neck holded,molested,i remember there was a guy called oscarsfriend on youtube made a lot of videos about this theme,which are really hot,but i can't find this guy on youtube now.what a pity.

  11. #26
    Forum Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by seshio View Post
    i want to see the muscle guy be fondled ,neck holded,molested,i remember there was a guy called oscarsfriend on youtube made a lot of videos about this theme,which are really hot,but i can't find this guy on youtube now.what a pity.
    Find that all at www.clips4sale.com/22302, thats the whole theme of the site/clips. The hottest muscle studs being fondled, molested, left for dead, knocked out, taken down, choked, sleepered, wrestled, check it out!!

    www.clips4sale.com/22302

  12. #27
    Morgue Intrude metalmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,655
    Rep Power
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by crescentrainbow View Post
    I cant enter. Can you help me please?
    - All men must die -

  13. #28
    Forum Inhabitant seshio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    china
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by crescentrainbow View Post
    I'm an admin of this site http://sleepingdrunkguys.blogspot.com/ and i sure no file exe load when u open my blogspot
    me too,i want to join,thanks

  14. #29
    Forum Inhabitant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by crescentrainbow View Post
    How do we get invited?

  15. #30
    Forum Inhabitant seshio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    china
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusehim View Post
    Find that all at www.clips4sale.com/22302, thats the whole theme of the site/clips. The hottest muscle studs being fondled, molested, left for dead, knocked out, taken down, choked, sleepered, wrestled, check it out!!

    www.clips4sale.com/22302
    the preview pic is not enough to show me the content about the clips.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. knockout buddy
    By jimmy21064 in forum Personal Ads
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-06-17, 02:59 PM
  2. knockout drugs
    By Cazaril in forum Personal Ads
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-04-17, 06:01 AM
  3. Knockout buddy in Colorado?
    By mxriderdude in forum Personal Ads
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-01-13, 11:43 PM
  4. artistic new collect
    By Angel Lust in forum Death Images
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-07-10, 03:22 PM
  5. collect ( 23 p)
    By woyaokan1983 in forum Death Images
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-09, 01:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •