I love movie scenes where police officers are murdered while on duty and in uniform;
1. Responding to a distress call at a house, turns up only to be brutally murdered by a killer
2. Seduced by a hot lady, and killed while making out
3. Killed by aliens, monsters

Please post of movies which contain such highly erotic scenes!

Hi everyone! :D

May I know some movies where there are hunky/cute guys getting killed in slow gruesome ways? I've always loved those scenes. Thank you :3

:弓:Who can tell me this photo from where, and everything about this picture. thank you

2ld7wn5.jpg

Hello Everyone!

For years I'm looking for the first movie that made me love dead men, but I remember almost nothing, I was a kid.
Help me if you can (I know it's diffucult), you'd be my heroes!

It was an action movie, from USA, probably of the '90s or '00. There was a very hot scene: the dead man was an armed guard, in jeans, a big man and (I think) dark. At some point, another man goes near him; there is no tension, the two seem to know each other; the second man gives the first a drink of orange juice from a bottle, the guard takes it and drinks it.
Obviously it was not orange but a poison; and this beautiful and sexy guard begins to die, he falls to his knees, then to the ground. The last shot is of his face, eyes wide, a trickle of foaming at the mouth.

It was all very sexy, but I can not remember practically nothing.

It would be a dream to find this film, thanks to all in advance!

Hi ! Do you know movies where you see young men dead or dying? (between 18 and 28 years). Thank You

Gay Film Seeking

Hey there,

Long time ago, I saw a gay movie clip. In this clip, there was a gay guy passed out on the kitchen floor and his friend/date was taking advantage of him. This movie clip was posted in Necro Entertainment section. I believe this movie clip is still somewhere on this website. Can you please help me find it?

Thanks

Hey there,

Long time ago, I saw a gay movie clip. In this clip, there was a gay guy passed out on the kitchen floor and his friend/date was taking advantage of him. This movie clip was posted in Necro Entertainment section. I believe this movie clip is still somewhere on this website. Can you please help me find it?

Thanks

I think this is called Tumbledown

I saw a movie a while back where a guy wrapped up a male prostitute in plastic wrap and then stabbed him to death. Any ideas of what this movie is called?

I saw a movie a while back where a guy wrapped up a male prostitute in plastic wrap and then stabbed him to death. Any ideas of what this movie is called?
HEARTLESS

What is this movie

Someone know where this come from :hot:

12027637_1480207532284990_8875902883183911010_n.jpg12036363_1480207552284988_1253363426759276253_n.jpg12046668_1480207522284991_7059021760386061511_n.jpg

Back