I've heard the netflix series "El Chapo" has decapitations in it, can anyone identify the episodes which have decapitations in them for me?

Okay, I'm looking for a little movie thing that's been stuck in my head for about a week now. It's part of a BDSM movie series, called Bad Boy Bondage or something like that. It's a popular series, I just can't remember the name. Anyway, I'm looking for a video of it with a guy getting electro shocked. They keep shocking him until he passes out, and when he does pass out, they keep shocking his unconscious body. It's really hot. I found it on Gay4It years ago, like a decade maybe, but it's long gone now. If anyone knows of this video, or where to direct me, that would be a huge help. Thanks.

Okay, I'm looking for a little movie thing that's been stuck in my head for about a week now. It's part of a BDSM movie series, called Bad Boy Bondage or something like that. It's a popular series, I just can't remember the name. Anyway, I'm looking for a video of it with a guy getting electro shocked. They keep shocking him until he passes out, and when he does pass out, they keep shocking his unconscious body. It's really hot. I found it on Gay4It years ago, like a decade maybe, but it's long gone now. If anyone knows of this video, or where to direct me, that would be a huge help. Thanks.

Update. The series is called Dream Boy Bondage, and his name is Chance. I've seen a part of it, but not the electro part. If anyone has this or knows where it is, please let me know.

dreamboybondage chance I have the complete series reduced in a single movie I will post somewhere and send the link.

can someone please upload the full length video of Chad and Jake in Trophies from the site: Bestdeaths? Been waiting for this for a very long time now.... I want to watch it!!!

can someone please upload the full length video of Chad and Jake in Trophies from the site: Bestdeaths? Been waiting for this for a very long time now.... I want to watch it!!!

You do realize that Best Deaths can't afford to make movies if their stuff is pirated and shown free on sites? And that the guys from Best Deaths are members here? If you want to watch it, support them by buying it!

Any recommended movies where dead guys are being molested? Like 'Gacy' and 'Dahmer'. The movie Gacy features a lot of young stud, too bad they didn't put much detail to them being killed and molested.

Does anyone know where this video is from and if there is more?

[video]https://streamable.com/s7coq[/video]

I remember seeing it a few years back and forgot the name

Maybe the dreamboybondage?

There's some movie about a writer/detective going after a spree murderer who is murdering people in an identical way to a book written by some guy. In it there's a female fan of the old guy's book doing the murders, but it turns out the old guy is actually masterminding the whole thing, exploiting his lunatic fan to generate media about his book. One of the murders is in a campsite. A young man named Ronnie is with his gf swimming in the creek, but leaves to go take a pee. The murderer pins him to a tree with a crossbow bolt then chases the girl and kills her. Anyone know what this film is?

Hi! Im looking for a long gone 90s tv movie from The 90s ( or late 80s). Its about a guy WHO escapes prison and The police starts looking for him. He is making hits way to his old girlfriend while escaping The Cops. All i remember is that he tries to steal a car while a lovely guy and his girl enters the car. He hides in The backseat and They all drive away. Later, when the hot guy and his girl are making out in The Car, They fugitive suddenly kills The hot guy by strangelifg him. Its a great death scene that ends with The hottie getting killed. Anyone recognice this???

There's a movie with 2 mafia men that kidnapp a guy from a club, make him undress and shot him. He is buried still alive. The scene is similar of another scene in 36 quai des ofèvres, but its another movie. Anyone knows the movie name?

No More Talk question

Hey guys...years ago this video was available for purchase. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find the original edit? I purchased the re-cut a couple years back but didn't like some of the edits they made.

Back