Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Post your queries here and we will help you out.

Attachments

• the slabbed one.jpg
    the slabbed one.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,165
  • 0adeadboy14.jpg
    0adeadboy14.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,184
  • 1069.jpg
    1069.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,224
  • IMG_20131006_234725.jpg
    IMG_20131006_234725.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 543
Need help on this movie

Vague details. I saw this a long time ago and got hard on it:

still, im still lookin for that one movie where the shirtless guy was machine gunned from behind
all i got was a group trying to escape to the helicopter hanger
then him taunting the bad guys
the next second, he was laughing over confidently and then getting shot and he was screaming and blood coming from his mouth
his friends escaped and practically blew up their base
with a machine gunn or a flame thrower, idk
the bad guys were still shooting the shirtless dead guy

Any one got the newer boys lights out videos?, i'v got most of the original ones , slave to sleep, soldier boy, snap goes the fingers etc. If anyone has the latest ones with the new guys in them please post . cheers Darkside

this movie please :)

Buck
This underground short film features "Buck" in his first film appearance... as BUCK, a cocky NYC street hustler who ends up in the hands of Brian, a psychopathic serial killer, who chloroforms him and subjects him to unspeakable torment before strangling him to death and raping his corpse.

Last edited:
Does anyone have access to the "Straighthell" website's videos on the cheeky mechanic named Johan?

Here is another one entitled "Mad Doctor" produced by a studio called Harmon Steele.
This YouTube clip is all I know of it, but I know many of us would really like to see it in its entirety.

Does anyone have the film or any information on it at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qej4XoFEZxw

Beef: You Are What You Eat (Extended Version) & Buck

Does anyone have downloads for both of these films listed on the Deadguyscinema and Screamkings websites? If no downloads pics would do.
Thanks.

Just saw a clip of a movie we discussed in here a while back again
playroom/consequences
cant get in Oz. Any help?

Lune Froide (Cold Moon)

I was wondering if anyone in the forum had this movie? I have downloaded it in the torrents but i am missing like 12 % and can't complete the download, i think it is a heterosexual movie but it is about love and necrophilia.

Thanks!

Below is a description of IMDB of the movie

Lune froide (1991) More at IMDbPro »

Simon and Dede are best friends: two aimless drunks who spend their days getting sloshed and any other available time getting laid. Simon is living on unemployment benefits in a trailer parked near his sister's apartment. Dede works at a fish-packing plant on the night shift. Neither man is sensitive, young, or good looking. However, their sang-froid (literally, "cold blood," referring to a quality of imperturbability) stands them in good stead as they go about their seedy lives, picking up one woman and having sex with her on the beach, or when Simon calmly has sex with a prostitute in front of the woman's brother. In the past, a bizarre necrophiliac situation led to Simon experiencing his only sense of what it might be to truly love someone.

Taken (film) I love the guy Liam killed because I like slightly-arabic faced men he was killed when he used his knife as his weapon but turned to be the weapen that killed him he wore a suit... he is really hot.

That sounds HOT, I like Arab features and a suit too! I'm going to have to check this out. :sm (34):

hi verlup, it is nice to hear that we share interests. I subscribed at your youtube account long time ago I saw some parts of KISSED movie in your account that's where I discovered CDG.

deadguyscinema

Hi there,

Does anyone have any deadgyscinema films available to view or download?

Ive contacted deadguys but they hve no plans to make their films viewable or downloadable online

hi verlup, it is nice to hear that we share interests. I subscribed at your youtube account long time ago I saw some parts of KISSED movie in your account that's where I discovered CDG.
Thanks,
I'm glad to find others who can really appreciate a hot dead guy. I'll try posting some more dead guy scenes on my new account, it's mostly soap scenes that I've posted lately.

Hi does anyone have the death scenes from Basic Instinct II? The one with the dead guy bound in bed is quite sexy I think....thanks!

Jennifer's Body

Hey, has anybody seen Jennifer's Body...I see she is supposed to murder boys. Are there any good scenes or is it just bullshit....anyone seen it????

Yeah she do kill hot males. But what you see will only disappoint. The hottest guy was burnt to death (people only mention him). The 2nd got some sec on screen when his body (probably a dummy) was found.
Last thing is crime scene fotos of "Low shoulder" bang member. Some guy posted here... None of the guys look cute to me ^^

Hi there,

Does anyone have any deadgyscinema films available to view or download?

Ive contacted deadguys but they hve no plans to make their films viewable or downloadable online
i have born2die andtwisted 4-5.plan on getting dead boys club soon.

Back