Hey guys, newcomer here. I was just wondering if you could help me out on a movie I can't remember: It has that "Glass House" Scenario kind of thing where the adoptive parent becomes obsessed in some way. Anyways, it's not just the step-father or the step-mom but both of them. Also there was this guy who befriends the adopted children and gets knocked out by the step-dad and I presumed he was killed but I never found out because I had to stop watching because I was going to somewhere important. Anyway guys, if you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
I think its called THE GLASS HOUSE! lol
2001 I think, look it up on IMDB, im pretty sure that's it

Hi dudes,
Does anybody have videos of Guy being disboweled... I remember in my childhood days a girl bite Guy's stomach and eats him.. please post any video..
Sorry for poor English..

Hey there, I'm looking for a video where a pizza delivey boy is strangled from the attic... In the fight he loses a shoe. Thanks. :great:

Hey there, I'm looking for a video where a pizza delivey boy is strangled from the attic... In the fight he loses a shoe. Thanks. :great:
Hey .. This is a video from deadguyscinema.com. You can get the video from bestdeaths.com .. One of the filmmakers, Todd .. Is a member here. This is a great scene ..

Has anyone seen or remembers an episode of a tv series (Similar to CSI) where a white man was shot dead on a beach and the body was later rinsed on the slab? Great death stare and feet. Does anyone have the link to that video? It was posted on CDG a couple of years ago. Anyone remembers? Much thanks!!

Does anyone know a movie where two men (one shirtless hairy, one in tank top) are fighting to the death with cameras on them in a reddish room, and at the end one guy kills the other guy by snapping his neck, saying something about a "close-up"?

do you guys know about that woman kill man and dispose man body,,every moive or series is ok,,you just tell me name,,i search it,,thx ,so much,,

I'm looking for full strangulation videos of shirtless guys in underwear can anyone help me please?
If you find some, tell me!

Ah, it had a good scene with a guy in blue speedos getting run through by a sword, right?
That was hot, saw it around 20 years ago.

Hawaii Five-O "Unmasked" from Halloween 2014 had some good scenes. The story was about an old movie called Jack Knife but that movie does not seem to really exist.

Also, unrelated, there was a scene from the movie Night of the Creeps where the guy that was frozen was briefly on the floor when they let him out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhLGYUYTTD0

Back