This is a long shot, but...I was cleaning out some old bookmarks, and I found one that referred to a short film on youtube called Snuffed. It was about some guy going to an audition, but not realizing that he was auditioning for a snuff film. I had forgotten about it, and when I went to see if it was still there, it was gone (of course). Has anyone else seen this and have a copy or know where it could be found?

Do anyone know the movie title of scene I saw a few years back on lesmecsdecockto about a white guy tied on the bed, then a black mascular guy came and fucked the white guy to death while some lady just watched him die. Thank you. Ive been dying to see that scene again.

I'm dying to see the uncut version of part 2 of the HBO series "Elizabeth 1"
Where Earl of Essex gets beheaded, the uncut version has a close up as the head actually comes off and the actors grunt at the axe hit.

Hello, can anybody help? I'm looking for a TV series clip where an older woman with general (navy color) outfit had slept with a hot younger guy,
the guy ask for more sex and the woman agreed to give 'something to remember by'. She then tied the man's hands on the bed and asks him
to tilt his head, and proceeded to garrote him with black strap with the guy gasping so handsomely.

I remember she was being called as a serial killer black widow, and only remember the scenes in my mind. Can someone help? Thanks in advance!
(she also stabs one guy during sex, and this one female investigator had a bad dream about her)

Hello, can anybody help? I'm looking for a TV series clip where an older woman with general (navy color) outfit had slept with a hot younger guy,
the guy ask for more sex and the woman agreed to give 'something to remember by'. She then tied the man's hands on the bed and asks him
to tilt his head, and proceeded to garrote him with black strap with the guy gasping so handsomely.

I remember she was being called as a serial killer black widow, and only remember the scenes in my mind. Can someone help? Thanks in advance!
(she also stabs one guy during sex, and this one female investigator had a bad dream about her)

Is it Medium TV series. The episode name is lady killer or something close to that.

Been 3 years still haven't had any luck finding it😂
Has anyone seen or remembers an episode of a tv series (Similar to CSI) where a white man was shot dead on a beach and the body was later rinsed on the slab? Great death stare and feet. Does anyone have the link to that video? It was posted on CDG a couple of years ago. Anyone remembers? Much thanks!!

There was a web series a few years ago called "Chopper" with Tyler Mane, it was a modern take on the Headless Horseman tale with bikers. I've read that it was exquisite decapitations and I long to see them! Can anyone help me out?

Back