Play Dead

Play Dead a made for tv comedy movie that came out around 2002. I saw a clip on youtube once and want to see the whole movie. The youtube clip is no longer there :( any who have the movie it looked really hot!!

When I was a kid, I accidentally entered my brother's room when he was watching this movie...

It was about a girl who was a werewolf, I think, and she lived in a circus lifestyle and there was this mean, cute and hunky guy who bullied the girl. One day the girl accidentally sees the guy naked from his house's window and he saw her. He wanted her to shut up (Kill her) but his plans backfires when she leads him to the woods and morphs into a werewolf like state and attacks and eats him... after that the girl (who, I failed to mention earlier, was hairy) started to lose hair.

That's all I remember from the movie... If you guys know about it, please let me know. Ever since watching that movie, I became interested in the macabre world.

Looks like this movie is 'Wolf Girl' (2001) aka 'Blood Moon' - looks like a great movie!

Additionally, the actor you describe as being naked is Shawn Ashmore! Definitely need to check this out!

request: can someone get the classic sleeper choke video - 'flash v meadlock' which shows two nrw wrestlers in sleeper choke ?

hi i am looking for a torrent file for Mutiny: shipmates revenge. any help?

Video strangulation

Does anybody know where I can find a video with two hot guys having sex and the one gets strangled and the other continues to cum it was in this forum in an old post but I can't remember where?

5FjIXGTmCQafmz3UBSS59SNWTdO.jpgplaydead2001.jpg

Anyone know where I can download a copy of the movie Play Dead (2001)? It's about Dale Spitler, a small town gay boy who hasn't had much of a chance of living out his adolescent sexual fantasies until his best friend Violet (Frank Zappa’s daughter Diva) has a car accident involving high school wrestling star Raymond. Dale has always lusted after Raymond so when this gorgeous, muscular, smooth body presents itself he just can't resist - so what if Raymond is dead?

Anybody has the video of oscarfriends on YouTube,please share with me,thanks.

Hey guys, newcomer here. I was just wondering if you could help me out on a movie I can't remember: It has that "Glass House" Scenario kind of thing where the adoptive parent becomes obsessed in some way. Anyways, it's not just the step-father or the step-mom but both of them. Also there was this guy who befriends the adopted children and gets knocked out by the step-dad and I presumed he was killed but I never found out because I had to stop watching because I was going to somewhere important. Anyway guys, if you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Can't help with the movie - but welcome, SkynSkynsky!

Back