thx so much..i mean do you know much more!i really appericate u! i need the man is short hair and handsome,,,come on help me!!!!thx

i mean i need two kinds of video. the one woman drug drink man and take guy clothes off or torture and abuse and tied up him such as hard candy and Misery(1990) ,,the two kind is woman kill man and hide the dead man body such as Diabolique 1996 ,if the man are short hair will best

i have wtached it already!but no matter what i need to thank u.do you know others??????????i mean i need two kinds of video. the one woman drug drink man and take guy clothes off or torture and abuse and tied up him such as hard candy and Misery(1990) ,,the two kind is woman kill man and hide the dead man body such as Diabolique 1996 ,if the man are short hair will best

There is a Thai movie called: 6Ixtynin9 (69)...it is full of hot guys getting offed, dragged away, and hidden. HOT!!

checking back to see if anyone spotted the second film i was looking for.

Hot guy in pj bottoms, bagged himself and cuffed himself to a radiator behind his chair. Looks hand made and cut out before we know what happened to him. Very hot fight though.

Hi all

A while ago I found this trailer of a video on youtube (no longer there :() and I was wondering what the name of the actually video is called or if someone can send me a link to where I can get the full video aka not just the trailer.

Download link to trailer here - http://www.sendspace.com/file/q6ss0z

Cheers

Ive seen these. It was a youtube series running for quite a while where they stage various guy on guy fights and deaths. All rather fake looking but the guys were pretty hot. i dont know where they went after the admins raided their page, though.

I saw when i was just a kid, about 20 years ago, a movie in which the maffia (i think) murdered a man by hanging him by the arms and then with a chainsaw cutting off hs legs and arms.... Would like to see that again. Does anyone have an idea in which movie that featured?
thanks

I think that was "Scarface".

Last edited:
Okay, I don't know what the title is. As I recall, it has 'clock' or 'till' or something in the title. What I remember the most from that movie is it contains male nudity scenes. One of the scenes showed a naked male laying on the floor, bloody, and he's holding a crystal ball in his back. Do you know what's the title, guys? I think it's a 90's movie. A horror movie, for sure.

Does anyone have born to die 2 and dead guys 4? If so anyone want to trade for modern gladiators one and 2 and a bunch of belly stabbing clips from bestdeaths? Of course i will give you the videos first.

Next episode of Major Crimes 'Citizen's Arrest'

CDG found in toxic waste drum

Back