would love to see more from deadguyscinema, they have great work... also if someone could find the scene in the movie Head Above Water, where cameron diaz is dragging billy zanes lifeless corpse to the wine celler to hide his body. That was a very hot scene!!!! also i dont know the name of this spanish movie, but there is a scene where this woman bludgeons this guy and then drags him to toss him off the balcony... thats also a hot scene... also if we could find more vids on playing with drugged or passed out guys would also be nice :)
You can find some good framing scenes & strangling scenes on
Dailymotion.com they have done really good scenes start with a search for scream kings. Hope this helps I love dead guy cinema, let me know if you find any other scenes please. Hope this isn't to late, I'm new to this site, love it.

i saw a short movie On IFC about 20 years ago where a guy is taking a shower in is glass shower stall. He tries to turn off the water, but it keeps running until the stall fills and he drowns after struggling to breathe. Anybody else seen this?

That is a short film called The Shower. I haven't seen it but I have heard of it.

Thanks for the title. The guy becomes more and more desperate as the as the stall fills. At the end, the door opens and he spills out on the floor, naked and dead.

Long shot but movie I watched in the late 90's.

I saw a movie in the late 90's, but not sure how much older it was.
It was a mainstream movie, but classic storyline (for here).
Nerd wants to get revenge on jock, so they arrange for him to get chloroformed-and make a video of him in make up and all.
However, after it all takes place, the jock has.had made up with the nerd.
Jock was tall, strong, olive complexion.
Anyone know what I am referring to?

Also, a Lifetimemovie-Dead at 17. A group of guys drug a guy to sleep, Jason, and dispose of him. Anyone have the clip?

Request: From the Depths of Depravity

If anyone has the extended version of this movie,
I would love to see photos/clips posted of the guy (Anthony)
who is strangled in various ways. Thank you. :yes:

I remember seeing this movie - it was an bilingual English/Italian movie in the 70s or 80s about the mob in New York City. At the end, there was a scene where 2 naked guys were on the autopsy tables - completely naked. Does anyone remember this one?

Thanks for the title. The guy becomes more and more desperate as the as the stall fills. At the end, the door opens and he spills out on the floor, naked and dead.

It is a film by director Michael Kammoun and it is called "La Douche" AKA The Shower.

Cute shirtless guy gets strangled in bed

Hey guys - I'm looking for information on a movie that I saw a scene from on u-tube. I believe its a french film and the scene I saw was one in which a girl strangles a hot shirtless guy in bed. He is either tied or handcuffed to the bed. Its one of the best strangulation scenes I've seen and I'd love to find out more about the rest of the movie - like what she does with him afterwards. Any info on this would be great - thanks

Hey guys - I'm looking for information on a movie that I saw a scene from on u-tube. I believe its a french film and the scene I saw was one in which a girl strangles a hot shirtless guy in bed. He is either tied or handcuffed to the bed. Its one of the best strangulation scenes I've seen and I'd love to find out more about the rest of the movie - like what she does with him afterwards. Any info on this would be great - thanks

HI, do you have the u-tube link, easier to help ...

Aftermath

If anyone has not seen "Aftermath", directed by Nacho Cerda, I highly recommend it. It's a short film, only about half an hour long, but by far one of my favorites. It is masterfully directed, absolutely beautiful, and exceptionally erotic for all those who like dead bodies, gore, necrophilia, and corpse mutilation. :D

And, it is on NETFLIX Instant Play! Pretty good until the dead girl shows up! YUK!

Hi, I saw a video on YouTube showing a cute light skin dark haired dude (almost) naked on the slab and getting washed, shaved, and prepared for a funeral. It was somwhere not to long ago in the Necro Entertainment forum, but I can't find it. All I know is that Meatpie commented on Youtube saying how the producers of that show must be necro (which is true) anyone? :)

Back