There's a movie called Happy Birthday to Me that came out around 1980. A typical slasher film, deliciously more male carnage than female. A the end the bodies of the dead are all propped up around a table for a birthday party. The guy who died lifting weights is a particularly mouthwatering corpse!

There's a movie called Happy Birthday to Me that came out around 1980. A typical slasher film, deliciously more male carnage than female. A the end the bodies of the dead are all propped up around a table for a birthday party. The guy who died lifting weights is a particularly mouthwatering corpse!
Hey hadn't heard of that one before..........thought you might have meant 'Bloody Birthday' another oldie from that time. In this flick we have two hot death scenes, one in a cemetery (how original) but guy is hot and the other scene is in back of van guy and girl are fornicating ($10 word) for 1980 pretty risqué for its time

Hey, I'm looking for a clip that's on this site somewhere, but I can't find it for the life of me. It's been a while so I'm a little hazy on exactly what happens, but there's two guys, one wearing a towel and a younger looking naked guy sitting on a bed playing with a gun. Then he gets on his knees on the bed and puts the gun to his head and pulls the trigger, not knowing it's loaded, and accidentally shoots himself. The bigger guy in the towel is shocked and I think he checks the guy and then runs out of the room.

If anyone could direct me to the original thread or knows which movie it is so I can find a clip it would be greatly appreciated!!

Movie Help????

When i was 6-7 yrs old, I woke up at like 2 in the morning and turned on the TV and there was a movie on with a gay cross dresser living in a house with a bunch of girls and one night he took one into the dark room, slowly dressed her up, did her make up, and then in a very fem voice said now it's time for a little murder and he slowly strangled her. It scared the shit out of me at the time, but now I think it'd be hot. It was on a major network and looked to be from the 70s-80s from what I can remember, does anyone have any idea what it could have been?

Anyone know which movie?

20 years ago at least I saw a movie on VHS (rented it), and can't find it again since.
A guy is kidnapped by a gang delivering him to rich hunters who like to hunt men.
He gets a headstart and is hunted down, but manages to off the hunters one by one.
Anyone recognize it and know a title?

There's a movie called Open Graves, which mind you has a cast of hot guys (and girls) including Mike Vogel. But the first guy that gets killed is quite hot indeed, his death is kind of sexy, paralyzed and helpless, face eaten off by crabs as he's dying. Been trying to get it on YouTube with no luck.

Vague details. I saw this a long time ago and got hard on it:

still, im still lookin for that one movie where the shirtless guy was machine gunned from behind
all i got was a group trying to escape to the helicopter hanger
then him taunting the bad guys
the next second, he was laughing over confidently and then getting shot and he was screaming and blood coming from his mouth
his friends escaped and practically blew up their base
with a machine gunn or a flame thrower, idk
the bad guys were still shooting the shirtless dead guy
Sound so hot. Is this the movie "Platoon (1986)"? The guy got ripped by bullets was not shirtless though.

This one's kind of gross but there's a movie called Fire In The Sky about alient abduction. When the main character is abducted he's on the alien ship and he's flailing around weightlessly in this silo like thing and at once point hits the wall and punches through this membrane to find himself face down in the gooey disintegrated middle of some dude! It's not much for bonerage for me except when I wonder how the guy wound up that way. MUST HAVE BEEN GREAT!

Love it hey :) I want lnow where I can found those videos that are you atlking abaout firest of suit stab or shot and second of the arabs suit kiss :)

20 years ago at least I saw a movie on VHS (rented it), and can't find it again since.
A guy is kidnapped by a gang delivering him to rich hunters who like to hunt men.
He gets a headstart and is hunted down, but manages to off the hunters one by one.
Anyone recognize it and know a title?
this may be the movie Surviving the Game (1994)

this may be the movie Surviving the Game (1994)

It sure is a good movie (complete in 7 parts on Youtube), and the scenario fits, so I'm very happy with your answer, but it's not the same movie. I'd have remembered IceT and Hauer as actors, and there are some thrilling scenes in this one I don't recall at all, and the ones I do remember I haven't found.

So thanks, but the one I mean is yet another movie.

Hey,

glad to find so many ppl who share my secret desires.

long ago there were 3 videos on youtube named "Chloro Compilation 1 / 2 / 3" any one got these ?

Thanks

I saw some pictures on this site from a German? movie that looked like they were in a morgue. There also was one body that appeared wrapped like a mummy. Now I can't find it again. Meatpie had posted a web address that contained the movie that these pictures were from plus a lot of other movies or it was an address to download this move. Can anyone help me with the addresses again and/or where the movie can be downloaded? I would appreciate it.

I saw when i was just a kid, about 20 years ago, a movie in which the maffia (i think) murdered a man by hanging him by the arms and then with a chainsaw cutting off hs legs and arms.... Would like to see that again. Does anyone have an idea in which movie that featured?
thanks

i saw a short movie On IFC about 20 years ago where a guy is taking a shower in is glass shower stall. He tries to turn off the water, but it keeps running until the stall fills and he drowns after struggling to breathe. Anybody else seen this?

i saw a short movie On IFC about 20 years ago where a guy is taking a shower in is glass shower stall. He tries to turn off the water, but it keeps running until the stall fills and he drowns after struggling to breathe. Anybody else seen this?

Perhaps you're thinking of Cthulhu Mansion (1990)? I believe there's a brief part in this trailer that fits that description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLmFuljaarQ

Back