Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    aarghh! clumsy repetition of the phrase "free to view" - and from me wot prides himself on his English! I'm totally mortified!

*goes and sits in a corner, quietly sobbing to himself, too distraught to watch his pervy vids*

I'm afraid I can't help you nuprom. I wish I could. Belly-stabbing isn't quite my scene. Of course, which you probably know, if you Google "screamkings shanked" and select the "Stabbed & Strangled" video option, you get about 50 seconds of an achingly pretty young dude chilling in a shower, when his sadistic pal stabs him in the belly and cruelly chokes him to death. But what use is 50 seconds, I ask you! Photo 648 on the default album of Male to Male Strangle and Choke shows a powerful and very handsome guy whose attacker has stabbed him in the belly and gripped him by the neck at the same time. He has hold of his attacker by the wrist and he's looking him right in the eye, not with pain and fear, but with a totally awesome resentment and indignation. You just know he's going to die real hard, showing his splendid defiance to the very end. In fact, nuprom, he is so fucking hot that I can understand exactly where you're coming from! I hope after all that you don't find the pic too much of a disappointment. Take care.

http://grou.ps/malechokeandstrangle/...ZwY2VpdGUuanBn
    Last edited by Conradin; 03-08-10 at 02:28 PM.

Hey nuprom, I've been doing a bit of scouting round, and the best I've been able to find so far is this rather cool scene from a film called "Fate". Do you know it? I told you belly stabbing wasn't my sort of thing, but THIS...

http://video.filestube.com/watch,60a...from-Fate.html

When the attacker sticks the knife in he keeps giving little thrusts with it and finally he twists it slowly and almost lovingly, like he's having sex with the guy, using the knife as his dick! And the victim, who is fucking bonny, man, as his life starts ebbing away he looks like he's on the brink of the biggest, most amazing orgasm he's ever had! What a way to go, eh, your body in anguish, your soul on fire and all guns blazing!

As you can see, that film clip has got me feeling more than a little horny. So, hopefully, a brief turn-on for you, and the beginning of a new interest for me. Interest, yes, but that is as far as it's going to go. I'm not averse to a little role-play - I even tried space monkey once, but I'm such a weedy little guy that my boyfriend must have felt like he was death-hugging a fucking meerkat! But in my quest for pleasure, I think I draw the line at being knifed in the gut!

(Why have I written to you at such length? Because, when you said "Please tell me! please!" you sounded so sad and so cute that I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day.) LOL

Ahahaha OMG Thanks! xD
    Yeah I knew that clip from fate! :-O
    Actually is the hottest scene from screamkings I've ever seen! o_o
    The boy is so hot and I love that they focus the camera on his abs while he's getting the knife into his belly hole.
    I hope it was longer scene.
    So, are you now interested on belly stabbing? :D haha
    I'm not into strangulation. Short time ago, I was wrestling with a friend of mine in my bedroom, he never wins against me because I'm heavier than hime so I always jump on him and put him against the floor. When he gets tired, I continue wrestling him and I've put my hand some times on his neck and press a little :D And he play dead xD
    I don't know if he cares or not if I put my hand on his neck but he pretends to be "dead" while I take him by his neck and press. And I'm amazed because he doesn't do anything to remove my hand!!! But... I'm afraid he's not into strangulation or belly stabbing. He's just playing I think... haha I actually liked the sensation when my hand crush his neck and I could feel his pulse and his warm skin!! o_o
    As I tould you, I'm not really into strangulation but It wasn't as bad as I thought.
    I wish he let me do some belly stabbing on him (roleplay of course) He has a nice body. Just normal body but a smooth onexD

Thanx for the friend invite, real pleased to accept it ^_^

You're welcome ;D haha
    I don't know why but... Something makes me think that you speak Spanish? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by nuprom View Post
    You're welcome ;D haha
    I don't know why but... Something makes me think that you speak Spanish? o_O
    I can't think what gave you that idea, nuprom. No, I can't speak Spanish. But I used to read the poems of Lorca in Spanish, with an English translation to help me understand the text. And the poems were about DEAD GUYS!!! But how could you have picked up on that? This is spooky, nuprom....

"Porque te has muerto para siempre, como todos los muertos de la Tierra, como todos los muertos que se olvidan en un montón de perros apagados...."

Snuffed-out dogs??? This is really freaking me...

Deep words in that poem! :D
    Why are you freacked out? o_O
    I just thought that because of "Conradin" Which is diminutive from Conrado in Spanish :P haha
    I'm sorry if I freak you out :(

hey nuprom, it's not your fault if i freaked out. i freak out at least twenty times a week. i just thought it was weird that all the bits of spanish i knew were about dead guys.
    my real name is konrad ackermann. my heroes are the german hohenstaufen emperors. the last of the hohenstaufen family was called konrad, just like me. because he was beheaded when he was only sixteen the germans remembered him as konradin or conradin, "little konrad". i'd no idea conradin was a spanish name. it also exists in italian as conradino

Forum Lurker
    would love to see more from deadguyscinema, they have great work... also if someone could find the scene in the movie Head Above Water, where cameron diaz is dragging billy zanes lifeless corpse to the wine celler to hide his body. That was a very hot scene!!!! also i dont know the name of this spanish movie, but there is a scene where this woman bludgeons this guy and then drags him to toss him off the balcony... thats also a hot scene... also if we could find more vids on playing with drugged or passed out guys would also be nice :)

Yeah, I love the belly stabin scenes from deadguyscinema. I wish I could see at least a complete scene xD
    I just ordered a DVD from serialkillersunderground, the DVD is "Born to Die" which has many stabbing scenes. I wish it's the worth! They're a little expensive so I hope not to get dissappointed.

This movie called Love Me Deadly from the '70's about necrophiliacs. This one great scene where one of the club of necros picks up a gay hustler and tricks him inot being naked and bound on the table and proceeds to embalm him alive to turn him into a sexy corpse to be fucked and fondled.

I posted that scene on youtube and got my account deleted. I'll try to find it and post it here.

perhaps posting in other places they may last longer... vimeo, ezshare..etc. youtube is no longer reliable for posting clips the politically correct police working full time.

Forum Inhabitant
    Quote Originally Posted by ellis82774 View Post
    i have born2die andtwisted 4-5.plan on getting dead boys club soon.
    hi!
    i'm looking for born2die from a long long time how can i found it can you help me
    sorrry for my bad english

Thread Information