Yeah, I love the belly stabin scenes from deadguyscinema. I wish I could see at least a complete scene xD
I just ordered a DVD from serialkillersunderground, the DVD is "Born to Die" which has many stabbing scenes. I wish it's the worth! They're a little expensive so I hope not to get dissappointed.

This movie called Love Me Deadly from the '70's about necrophiliacs. This one great scene where one of the club of necros picks up a gay hustler and tricks him inot being naked and bound on the table and proceeds to embalm him alive to turn him into a sexy corpse to be fucked and fondled.

I posted that scene on youtube and got my account deleted. I'll try to find it and post it here.

perhaps posting in other places they may last longer... vimeo, ezshare..etc. youtube is no longer reliable for posting clips the politically correct police working full time.

Long shot but maybe somebody saved it. It was a short film called Stiffed. It was on Spike tv's website from 2001 I can't find where i saved it and they no longer host it. Tag line went: Arnold Mortimer had a dream... too bad he didn't live to see it come true. Or did he?

The first scene of the film "Blood of the Hunter" is very good. A fugitive murder a RCMP Officer (Mounty) and steals his uniform.
Someone can get the video?

Two good scenes of a dead guy from "The Morning After", a Jane Fonda film from way back. I haven't seen them posted anywhere.

Anybody know where I can Anthony from the Masked Strangler? One where he is being strangled.

I have been trying to find a movie for ages. It's a cheesy horror flick from probably the late 90s and all I can remember is one scene.

There's a crazy killer (maybe a mad scientist or something?) with long stringy dark hair, who's in some sort of prison hospital bed, his hands are cuffed to the bed. He manages to cut one of his hands so he can slip out of the cuffs. Then an elderly male nurse or something enters to check his vitals. He pretends to be unconscious. When the nurse guy gets close enough, he grabs his neck with his one free hand and strangles/breaks his neck (you can hear a snap).

I don't remember much about the plot. There was some sort of cop chasing him, and I Seem to remember something about his getting revenge for the death of his daughter. He also may have been a scientist/surgeon or something gone bad. Any help identifying this movie would be much appreciated!!

Hi Guys!

I'm searching for a television series. I can't remember the name of it. But I still remember an execution (by hanging) scene, where three or for people were hanged. One was a boy, hanged for stealing, a women for murdering her baby and a guy, which friend is watching the execution from his cell. I remember too, that there was a bad guy, that hanged himself in another episode...

Is there someone who knows this?

the first clip is from 2001 maniacs, and the second one is from the movie hellbent.

Back