I am back after like, what, three years.

I can tell you, if only for the rest of the members to read.

I had 23 then, and my friend 18, and, as I discovered then, he was not really good with the drinks. We drank a couple of beers, I acted myself drunker that I was, and he was drunk, I pretended I wasn't able to return home, since he was left outside by his parents because, oh surprise, he was drunk XD

We went to a park near my house, and he passed out on the bench, lying down, his head next to my legs.

I tried to wake him up to no avail because I wanted to see if he was really passed, he was. So I started touching his dick, of course it never went hard, as soft as you can have them, I managed to open the pants fly and see it, though, it was awesome and exciting and scary since it was really public.

I also opened his eyes, to see him, and kissed him slightly.

I came directly on my pants without touching me.

I had 23 then, and my friend 18, and, as I discovered then, he was not really good with the drinks. We drank a couple of beers, I acted myself drunker that I was, and he was drunk, I pretended I wasn't able to return home, since he was left outside by his parents because, oh surprise, he was drunk XD

We went to a park near my house, and he passed out on the bench, lying down, his head next to my legs.

I tried to wake him up to no avail because I wanted to see if he was really passed, he was. So I started touching his dick, of course it never went hard, as soft as you can have them, I managed to open the pants fly and see it, though, it was awesome and exciting and scary since it was really public.

sounds hot! you lucky dude!

I had some experience and quite a lot of roleplay too, I love to do that, specially unclothing and feeling the snores, lifting the eyes, kissing, sucking, changing the poses, I dunno, just the undressing or seeing a not-completely-closed eyelid while snoring might make me heavily aroused.

I can relate to that - undressing the unconscious guy, seeing him in his underwear, feeling him through them ...

I had some experience and quite a lot of roleplay too, I love to do that, specially unclothing and feeling the snores, lifting the eyes, kissing, sucking, changing the poses, I dunno, just the undressing or seeing a not-completely-closed eyelid while snoring might make me heavily aroused.

Awesome you should video and post it here

So exciting !
I'll be in Berlin, from Nov 12 to 19th, guys...
I've had a few experiences with straight drunk guys (not drugged, just drunk), and it's really hot to handle them from their first snore. There's one I completely undressed and played with him, sucked him (didn't come though)... Had another friend who came while I was sucking him : he then woke up after a while and told me he'd had a wet dreambut was surprised to not find any "evidence". I think he really had no idea of what really happened ! ;)
And had another one last night, met on the street and invited him over. The first part of the night, I could undo his fly and suck him but stayed really soft. Later on in the morning his small cock had grown into a sizeable hard dick which I sucked again and he came and then woke up and thanked me...

Really don't know if I'd prefer sleeping to dead guys as I've never experienced dead guys (if someone has tips, I'd love to try !!!). Contact me on hotsucker69001@gmail.com.

awesome, you are one lucky guy!

Back