Im from Brazil and as you know here it is too easy to get a guy drunk with strong beers. They actually get drunk by themselves and usually sleep on the streets. I used to make some walks at night, when there is nobody on the streets cause I'm a night creature. And I got to touch a sleep guy for twice in a week. First a very handsome pardo guy with mustache which i kissed, sucked, sucked his nipples and came into his mouth. The other one was stinky and I just jerked him off. He didnt cum of course. But it became my greates fetish since then. There is no better orgasm.

Im from Brazil and as you know here it is too easy to get a guy drunk with strong beers. They actually get drunk by themselves and usually sleep on the streets. I used to make some walks at night, when there is nobody on the streets cause I'm a night creature. And I got to touch a sleep guy for twice in a week. First a very handsome pardo guy with mustache which i kissed, sucked, sucked his nipples and came into his mouth. The other one was stinky and I just jerked him off. He didnt cum of course. But it became my greates fetish since then. There is no better orgasm.

This is so hot. thank you for sharing the story....

Love the idea of leaving a sexy guy to wake up alone with a headache, sore ass, and covered in cum!

If any of you have links to home made sleeping guys videos please send me inbox! I'm desperate for that kind of video!

Damn these are some HOT pics! Thanks for sharing with us!

Back