1236506847-image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 422
  • S42009161469.jpg
    S42009161469.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 643
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 846
What did they do with this beautiful head?

it´s from saudi arabia, these stinky bastards kills guys for drinking alcohol, being gay and so on

The original post says that he is a killer. He's definitely cute. Looks like his head is still hanging.

The original post says that he is a killer. He's definitely cute. Looks like his head is still hanging.
Hmmmm in that last pic looks like his head is wrapped in clothing

they shoulda atleast made him hang shirtless. Or nude. If its going to be a public hanging, might as well go all the way and strip the victim.

I like this, especially for his head shaved. More details available? about convict's name or execution time, site...? Then some more pics and news maybe found.

i remember the case.. he kidnapped a boy.. bring him to the desert.. sodomized the boy and later killed.

i remember the case.. he kidnapped a boy.. bring him to the desert.. sodomized the boy and later killed.

Thanks for this clue. I just googled some late news interrelated with kidnapping and rapping boys in Saudi Arabia, and found out so many old cases with surprise in that region. Unbelievably, so more cases indicated men like boys there. Most criminals involved in sodomy and killing were executed or beheaded publicly. But I can’t get any information about this cute dude and his case. That’s disappointing! I am confused why he needed a boy hastily, just for fun or excitement? By the way, it looks much bright with his head shaved. Traditionally, criminals look terrible before execution.

More images from this 2009 Saudi public execution: in the first two images, the cute killer is taken to be beheaded in public. In the following pictures, his body, with the head hanging off, is crucified on a frame in a public car park. Welcome to Saudi Arabia!

Thanks Ropetrick, I do so much like happy endings

Back