Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
alg_leiby-kletzky-boy.jpg

The body parts of a missing 8-year-old Brooklyn boy were found Wednesday in a Dumpster and the refrigerator of a man suspected in his disappearance, police said.
The ghoulish discovery of Leiby Kletzky early Wednesday morning capped a frantic two-day search for the child.
"This is a horrendous crime," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said of the random attack.
The Orthodox Jewish boy's apparent body parts - including his severed feet - were in the refrigerator of a man who lives in a third-floor attic apartment on E. Second St. in Kensington, one of the sources said.
Other pieces of the boy were found in a red suitcase wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag in a Dumpster on 20th St. in Greenwood Heights, between Fourth and Fifth Aves., said the NYPD's top spokesman Paul Browne.
Levi Aron was taken into custody at 2:40 a.m. on his 35th birthday at the apartment he shared with his parents. He made statements implicating himself in Leiby's death, Kelly said. Charges against him are pending.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...letzky_8_found_in_dumpster_in_park_slope.html

I read this poor kid was missing and hoped it would come to a better resolution but it's terrible what happened. I had nightmares of this kind of stuff as a child. I can't believe it, only second degree murder no less! That's no justice, he should get the chair.

Have you been to Greenwood Heights verlup?

I've never been there, I grew up in a different Hasidic community near where I live now, in another part of Brooklyn. They do allow the children to roam around on their own but they're usually with their siblings or other children. I never would have thought that another member of the community would be capable of doing something like this but it goes to show them that they can't trust anyone even a member of the Jewish community. There have also been problems with Rabbis molesting kids just like in the Catholic church but lots of these cases are kept hush. Our neighborhood was mixed Hasidic and Hispanic.

Rabbis molesting kids just like in the Catholic church but lots of these cases are kept hush.

Geez, that's appalling. Thanks for your interesting reply, US is full of all kinds of social problems also lots of murder in NYC area, the forensic morgue must be busy as hell.

Yes, just today two guys got shot in Queens because they were double parked and that pissed someone off, one died. The killer drove away, there are also two little girls missing since Friday. They're two little black girls but I haven't heard anymore on that case. I hope they haven't wound up like this little kid.

I hope the missing children are OK. If I lived in NYC I would definately apply for a job at the bellevue morgue.

It will be tough at first but once you get accepted every day of your life will be a dream come true.

Back