ill talk to u about it,
id do it,
im also on zam.................

I've castrated many a boar pig which is very similar to the procedure for human beings. You realize that its permanent, excruciatingly painful and with long lasting complications don't you? Sometimes, the scrotum can become gangrenous. Even if performed under anesthesia, it will hurt for some time afterwards. Some guys that have it done opt for silicon implants to look normal.

Every time I think about a knife getting close to my cock and balls I get incredibly hard. Sometimes I hold a knife to my balls and fantasize about somebody taking them off and eating them.

Every time I think about a knife getting close to my cock and balls I get incredibly hard. Sometimes I hold a knife to my balls and fantasize about somebody taking them off and eating them.

You could do as we have with cattle. A special metal band is clamped on above the scrotum sack. It cuts off the circulation to the testicles and they eventually dry up and fall off. Clamping is another possibility. It ain't pretty. But it gets the job done. I'd advise people not to eat testicles unless they are properly cooked. Try dipping them in egg and cracker meal. Then deep fry them. :)

I love cutting but an a belly/navel stabber. If you (or anyone else) are interested in it, give a holler back and let's talk. Thanks!

I can only get off anymore if I imagine that someone is going to cut off my cock and balls. Would love to get into a scene in which I didn't know for sure if it might happen.

I posted the same thing n no one gave a fuck. maybe we can do it togtther ? D:

Back