Im looking for someone real who wants to cut off my balls at least. Preferably cock and balls and who would enjoy completely demaculating me by removing it all.

I've castrated many a boar pig which is very similar to the procedure for human beings. You realize that its permanent, excruciatingly painful and with long lasting complications don't you? Sometimes, the scrotum can become gangrenous. Even if performed under anesthesia, it will hurt for some time afterwards. Some guys that have it done opt for silicon implants to look normal.
is it quick?

I've castrated many a boar pig which is very similar to the procedure for human beings. You realize that its permanent, excruciatingly painful and with long lasting complications don't you? Sometimes, the scrotum can become gangrenous. Even if performed under anesthesia, it will hurt for some time afterwards. Some guys that have it done opt for silicon implants to look normal.

Seeks a real cutter who would enjoy taking a knife and removing my gentials, NSA fun.[/QUOT

Is there an aggr guy who would do this to me?

thought of cutting the other mans genitals is always to me big turn on. I would love to watch that emasculated man when he sees me enjoying his cock and balls as a meal.
I would take time with it too - nothing too quick be cause that package need to feel as much as possible pain.

Seeks a real cutter who would enjoy taking a knife and removing my gentials, NSA fun.

If any of you here want to talk about this, send me a message on Yahoo! Messenger(just let me know who you are).

Have you done it to a guy?

Seeks a real cutter who would enjoy taking a knife and removing my gentials, NSA fun.

If any of you here want to talk about this, send me a message on Yahoo! Messenger(just let me know who you are).

Have you done it to a guy?

Would you do it? Castrate/neuter a guy like a pig?

thought of cutting the other mans genitals is always to me big turn on. I would love to watch that emasculated man when he sees me enjoying his cock and balls as a meal.
I would take time with it too - nothing too quick be cause that package need to feel as much as possible pain.

This is my dream

Yes, this is ideal... I too seek a cutter.

South Florida, United States.. 23 year old straight boy that wants his remaining nut gone and to be raped in the asshole before being fed his testicle.

Back