26606.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 460
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 642
  • 26609.jpg
    26609.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 711
Pic 2 is a Chinese firing squad, actually.... but great pix.
I think image 4 is extreme play... have seen many images of this guy in lots of different locations. It's clearly not faked, or if it is, it's very well done. But he must be crazy. The other guy: great pix. He clearly had a hard-on when he hanged and has been left with a semi. Not seen those pix before. (Add them to the Hanging group please :)

oldeeeeee but goodieeeee,the guy in 5th pic got a nice cockkkk xP

btw I bet the 4th pic was edited by photo shop for sure.......

Pic 2 is awesome - that's new to me. Just enlarged it to 150%, can see more. trousers opened, nearest one showing his 'happy trail' - and the far one - that isn't is half-erect cock poking out is it? Jon - expert opinion neded!

Can anyone find more like that?
Manuel, can you find that movie?

Last edited:
The guy in that picture is a member of CDG, and of the Hanging group. :)))

nice pics of hangings and fascinating pic N2 of garrotting !
I'd love to know more about it: which movie is that from and that technic! : look carefully they wear a head hardness which seems to go under their chin and also another strap between the chin and the mouth, then around the head and that harness is tied up on top of the post. the strangulation is made with a rope , not too thin and the hood clear the mouth : making more obvious the expressions of the mouth , the suffocating , the tongue searching for air...

Thanks Manuel666, it's very interesting too!
Coming back on pic N2, I wonder why is that shapt in front of their pants: kind of belt, or maybe a hard-on!?

Photo 2 looks like a strangulation type garrotte. There's a board behind the post which was turned, rotated, or spun while inside the knotted rope, then, as the photo shows, when tight enough, the top of the board is tied with a thin rope to the top of the post, so it and the killing rope can't unwind.

Pic 2 is awesome - that's new to me. Just enlarged it to 150%, can see more. trousers opened, nearest one showing his 'happy trail' - and the far one - that isn't is half-erect cock poking out is it? Jon - expert opinion neded!

Sorry DD - missed your request - This is an interesting pic - I have used CS5 to extrapolate the edges and also applied my own filters to try and see if the last guy is showing us his dick. My conclusion is that he is not (sadly!!!) and this is some part of his wasteband which is hanging open. Additionally you can see the bottom of his ribs and the distance from their down to his 'dick' is not big enough (his real dick should be a little below this).:thinking:

Of course - this is a best guess - and could be wrong - but have a look at the cropped enlargment and see what you think.

oic 1.3and 5 are the same man. Is nor very clear how he hang, he not take ground but here is no rope...

Funniest part... The guy on pic 1, 3 and 5 seems to be hung in a sweat chestnut tree... There are a bunch of ripe fruit hanging down there... ready to be picked!

Back